Deepak Raj who runs the extremely popular blog: BikeAdvice approached me a few months ago as he was writing a book on blogging and wanted to do an interview with me.
He interviewed 4 other popular bloggers from India, and created a mini book called BLOG ROCKSTARS – 5 Bloggers Reveal Their Secrets to Successful Blogging.
The other 4 bloggers he interviewed were:
- Shabbir Bhimani – IMTips
- Faisal Ali Khan – Motor Beam
- Manish Chauhan – JagoInvestor
- Raag Vamdatt – RaagVamdatt.com
He had sent all of us a questionnaire which we filled up and sent back to him, and then based on that he asked some follow up questions as well.
Here are a few sample questions that he asked:
- How do you define the success of a blog?
- What has been your most effective marketing method so far for bringing new readers?
- In your opinion, what are the most common mistakes new bloggers make?
- What is the biggest opportunity that has come your way through blogging?
It was interesting to see that people had a lot of varied answers to the questions and if you are familiar with any of these other blogs then you would know that each of the bloggers have very distinct styles.
Deepak runs a million pageviews per month blog which is huge, and I thought he asked some good very good questions.
If you are interested in blogging, and want to get a glimpse of how bloggers from India have approached this then I believe this book will be useful for you.
This is a digital book that you can buy on Amazon for $2.99 and then read on your Kindle or the Kindle app on your PC, Mac, iPhone or Android phone as well as tablet.
And I’m sure some of you are wondering if I get anything financially from the sale of this book, and the answer is no, I don’t get anything from the book sales.