Capital One Platinum Max Credit Card is for people with average credit. Capital one defines people with average credit as someone:
- Who has, or ever had a US credit card or personal loan.
- Who has a credit limit of less than $5000 on a current credit card or doesnâ€™t have a credit card at all.
- Who may have been late in payment on one or more bills in the last six months.
The Capital One Platinum Max Credit Card has an annual fee of $19 and has a minimum finance charge of $0.50 in every billing period.
- Cash Advance Fee: 0
- Late Payment Fee: $15 if you owe less than $99. $29 for balance of $100 – $249. $39, if you owe more than that.
- Over the Credit limit Fee: If your credit limit is less than $500 then you will owe a fee of $19. For a credit limit of $500 – $999.99, you will pay $29. For anything more than that you will pay a fee of $39.
- Returned Payment Fee: $39
The Capital One Platinum Max credit card comes with a fixed APR of 16.9%. Capital One will not increase your APR for a period of three years from issuing the card.
We have made every effort to ensure that the information here is accurate and up to date, however since these things keep changing, we encourage you to check the source of the full terms and disclosures. The fine print is not really all that hard to read!