There are several things that I read this week, and a lot of interesting stuff from around the blogosphere. Here are some good reads:
1. FreeCreditReport.com is Not Free by Moolanomy: Free Credit Report automatically enrolls youÂ in their credit monitoring service, for which they charge a monthly fee, unless you opt out of it.Â AnnualCreditReport.com is a good resource to check your credit report but it doesn’t give you your credit score for free.
2. My Issue with Risk by The Oblivious Investor: Any time anyone talks about risk – I get interested, and this is an interesting article.
3. Help, I’m Unemployed by The Smarter Wallet: This is a very informative article and can really help someone who has hit the rough patch.
4. How Much Debt Do You Have by The Digerati Life: My favorite blog talks about calculating your debt to income ratio.
5.Â Is it Time to Get Back in the Stock Market by The Penny Daily: I guess everyone is looking for an answer to this one.
6. Reduce Taxable Income by Contributing to IRAs by The Wealth Builder: This is a very good and informative article.
7. Secrets of Dealing with a Financial Crisis by MoneyNing: MoneyNing offers some data and asks – is it really so bad?
8. The Hidden Benefit of a Depressed Real Estate Market by Cash Money Life: An article that talks about property prices and taxes.
9. Using Tax Loss Harvesting to Find Dividend Bargains by Dividend Growth Investor: This is certainly a different way of thinking.
10. 3 Free Sources of Dividend Data by The Dividend Guy: Anyone interested in number crunching with raw stock data will find this post very useful.