Valentine’s Day has made some of us think about things other than the current recession and other sad things that go with it.
I was especially touched, when I read about Kim and her Grandmother this week. Very lovely story.
Some other stuff from around the web:
1. Consumer Confidence Index: Any Signs of Economic Recovery by The Smarter Wallet: A hidden silver lining in the plethora of bad news.
2. Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas by The Digerati Life: A great article about Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas.
3. How The Economic Stimulus Check Affects your 2008 Tax Return by Cash Money Life: This is a very detailed article related to tax returns and stimulus checks.
4. Poor 10 – year Stock Returns is Not Unprecedented by Canadian Capitalist: A fresh look at the current stock market downfall.
5. Using Tax Loss Harvesting to Find Dividend Bargains by Dividend Growth Investor: This is a useful concept and people who are reeling from the stock market downturn and make use of this.
6. Top 50 Investing Blogs by The Dividend Guy: I added a lot of blogs from this list.
7. Definition and Examples of Arbitrage Trading from the Investing School: This post tells you about arbitrage trading with real examples and how you can make money out of it.
8. Positive Influence of Saving Money by MoneyNing: MoneyNing talks about the positive influences of thrift.
9. What is the best Porfolio Rebalancing Strategy by Moolanomy: This article discusses asset allocation with respect to the other factors that determine it.
10. Education is a Lifetime Endeavor by My Wealth Builder: I always like it when someone gives education the due it deserves.