Liquid Link by Dezz
I am a little more active on Twitter these days, than I wasÂ before. That’s because I have finally found some use for it. That is sharing links and going through links that others share. I could never understand why someone would want to know what I was doing in less than 140 characters, so I had stayed away from this medium till now. But link sharing is just fine, you can follow me by clicking here. My username is ‘manshu’.
Here are some interesting articles that I read this past week.
- Balance Transfer Credit Card Tips, Facts and Traps by The Digerati Life
- The Importance of Compensation by The Baseline Scenario
- The Myth of Good Debt by The Dough Roller
- No Spend Days by MoneyEnergy
- Does Kroll run a regulator quashing operation by Felix Salmon
- Essential Money Tips for New Parents by Cash Money Life
- Saving Mistakes that Cost More in the Long Run by Consumerism Commentary
- Why the Personal consumption data is important to the stock market by Creditwritedowns
- Think Diversification. Think Simplicity. Think by The Dividend Guy
- TROW – Stock Analysis for Dividend Growth Portfolio by Dividend Tree
- The High Cost of Hurricane Insurance by Five Cent Nickel
- Tips for Saving Money: The Frugal Mindset by The Smarter Wallet
- Using Consumer Reports to Assemble Your Grocery List by The Simple Dollar
- 5 Easy Ways To Save Money Going Green by Bargaineering
- Coupon Tip by Moneyning
- A retirement calculator puts the market decline in perspective by Vilkri
One thought on “Interesting Reads 6th June 2009”
Hi Manshu! Thanks again for being included in your list. Always honored to be part of it. As for Twitter, I haven’t yet had the time to work with it. I guess my new “media” of choice has been Facebook, as you already know 😉 . Maybe one day I’ll get ’round to using Twitter too. So much to do, so little time!