Reliance Infrastructure Mutual Fund NFO

by Manshu on June 8, 2009

in IPO/NFO

The Reliance Infrastructure Mutual Fund will primarily invest in shares of infrastructure companies in India. It will have at least 65% of its assets invested in shares of infrastructure companies and the balance in debt instruments. It will also invest in derivative instruments for hedging and rebalancing purposes.

The fund aims to capitalize on the fact that the infrastructure sector in India is lagging investments and is a focus area for the government to allow the economy to continue on its growth path and add momentum to the economic development.

The fund will invest in infrastructure and infrastructure related companies, but there is one thing that you need to be aware of.

Banks, financial institutions and such, which lend to this sector, also come under this category and the mutual fund may invest in such companies also. This is not a good or bad thing – just something to keep in mind. Most investors don’t equate a financing company with infrastructure and so are sometimes surprised when they hear that their infrastructure mutual fund holds State Bank of India or some other such bank or finance company.

Here is a list of sectors that the fund may invest in (from their prospectus): At first glance it may occur to you that the Reliance mutual fund will invest most of its assets in Airport, then Banks, then Cement and so on (which is what I felt), but this is not true. This is just a list of indicative sectors and is not in any particular order.

1. Airports
  2. Banks, Financial Institutions and Term Lending institutions.
  3. Cement
  14. Telecom
  15. Transportation
  16. Urban Infrastructure
  17. Mining
  18. Aluminum

Reliance Infrastructure Fund Manager

Mr. Sunil Singhania is the fund manager; he is a B.Com, CFA and has 11 years of experience in the capital markets. He also manages the Reliance Growth Fund, Reliance Equity Fund, Reliance Long Term Equity Fund, Reliance Diversified Power Sector Fund and Reliance Banking Fund.

Entry Load of Reliance Infrastructure Mutual Fund

• Subscription below Rs. 2 Crores: 2.25%
  • Between Rs. 2 and 5 Crores: 1.25%
  • Above Rs. 5 Crores: Nil

Exit Load of Reliance Infrastructure Mutual Fund

• 1% if redeemed within a year of allotment
  • Nil if redeemed after a year of allotment
  • Nil if subscription is more than Rs. 5 crores

Minimum Application Amount for Retail Investors

The minimum investment needed is Rs.5000 and if you want to invest additional money then you must invest a minimum of Rs.1000.

Plans offered by Reliance Infrastructure Mutual Fund

There are two types of plans in this fund:

1. Growth Plan and
  2. Dividend Plan

The growth plan is meant for people who are not looking for regular dividend payouts from the mutual fund and the income from their funds will be reinvested in the fund. The Dividend plan on the other hand will give you dividend income (when the fund declares dividends). There is a dividend reinvestment plan also where the fund will reinvest your dividends to buy more units of the mutual fund.

How to Invest in the Reliance Infrastructure Mutual Fund NFO

If you have an online brokerage account like icicidirect.com, you can invest in this fund through them. You can also invest by filling out this form and submitting it in HDFC or Axis bank branches.

Tax Rates

The dividends are tax free in the hands of resident Indian investors. Similarly, there is no tax on long term capital gains. There is a 15% tax on short term capital gains of the scheme.

Disclosure: I will not be applying for this mutual fund. This is not a buy or sell recommendation for this fund, just a summary of it and my personal thoughts on it. If you are planning to buy or sell, please take advice specific to your financial situation and portfolio.

This site has regular features about IPOs, FDs and other investment ideas, if you would like to get that content by email, please click here.

anil June 11, 2009 at 2:28 AM

i want to know how to invest in reliance infrastructure?
tell me the procedure?
what a minimum investment is?
what i have to do while investing?

DBSINGH June 11, 2009 at 4:29 AM

please send me full detail about reliance infrastructure nfo

mithun jain June 11, 2009 at 11:27 PM

can i invest 1000/2000 rupees in reliance infrastructure mutual fund or i have to iinvest 5000 Rs.

aji June 12, 2009 at 2:52 AM

i want to know how to invest in reliance infrastructure?
tell me the procedure?
what a minimum investment is?
how long should i invest?
shall i invest directly from my internet banking?
how can i switch when the market is down?

manshuv June 12, 2009 at 3:30 AM

@ Anil and Mithun: The minimum amount is Rs. 5000.

@Anil, Aji @ Mithun: You can invest from online broker, not online banking but online broker like icicidirect.com etc.

S.K.Dalal June 12, 2009 at 7:45 AM

Pl. send me the common form for applying direct for latest Rel infrastructure NFO

R . SRIDHAR June 12, 2009 at 8:45 AM

Yes it is good.

Naresh June 13, 2009 at 3:47 AM

I want to know the minimum amt that should be spent on purchase on reliance infrastructure shares & whats the procedure to attain

Naresh Mehta

A Thomas June 13, 2009 at 7:02 AM

Application form says entry load is waived if you apply directly.

Is the entry load waived if you apply through icicidirect?

manshuv June 13, 2009 at 7:27 AM

@A Thomas,

I went to icicidirect and it did show me an entry load, so I don’t think it is waived off, when you apply through icicidirect.

jenin June 13, 2009 at 10:18 AM

what will be the future of infrastructure Should i can expect a lot from it What is the difference of NFO & IPO

manshuv June 13, 2009 at 11:16 AM

@jenin

NFO is a New fund offer, which means it is a new offer from a mutual fund. A mutual fund invests in shares of other companies.

IPO is an Initial Public Offering which means that a company is issuing its own shares to the public for the first time.

Vijay Kant June 14, 2009 at 12:59 AM

Question:
Sir, can you confirm me that there is lock in period of 3 years in reliance infra. and also confirm me that what is the application rate initally launched?

Manshu June 14, 2009 at 1:13 PM

@ Vijay Kant,

This is an open ended mutual fund and so you will be able to buy and sell any time. But, if you sell before an year then there is a 1% load on your investment.

I am not sure what you mean by application rate.

See this ICICI Link for more about Open Ended Mutual Funds:

jai narayan vile June 15, 2009 at 4:16 AM

i want to invent minimum amt for this MF

manshuv June 15, 2009 at 4:32 AM

@Jai Narayan, The min amount is 5,000.

Sundar June 15, 2009 at 11:21 PM

micheal June 16, 2009 at 8:57 AM

plz contact me for investing in reliance infa nfo mumbai 9819056060

Abhishek Goswami June 17, 2009 at 5:52 AM

1. Sponsors :The Sponsor of the Mutual Fund is Reliance Capital Limited (RCL) having a net
worth of over Rs.5161.23 crores as on March 31, 2007.
2. Name of the Scheme : Reliance Infrastructure Fund, A 36-Months close ended diversified equity fund with an automatic conversion into an open ended scheme on expiry of 36-months from the date of allotment .
3. Investment Objective: The primary investment objective of the scheme is to generate
long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of companies engaged in infrastructure and infrastructure related sectors and which are incorporated or have their area of primary activity, in India and other parts of the world and the secondary objective is to generate consistent returns by investing in debt and money market securities.
4. Choice of Investment Plans: Reliance Infrastructure Fund offers Retail Plan and Institutional Plan and each plan will have Growth Plan and Dividend Plan .

For any more details you can mark a mail to the above given email address.

nilima taywade June 17, 2009 at 11:31 AM

i want to invest minimum amt for this mf but i want to know how to invest in relience infrastructure & how this fund is beneficial for me & my future plan

Abhishek Goswami June 17, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Hi Nilima,
The portfolio and the analysis of the Fund in in pdf format which i cannot share here due to restrictions. U can call me on 9819237844 or mail me on the email address that is abhishekgoswami@dbs.com. Further more since im a banker, providing info is not bcoz of my personal interest but wholly on sharing info and my experience.

Abhishek

manish June 17, 2009 at 9:33 PM

If you dont want any brokerage to be charged for reliance infrastructure fund then apply at link given below:

Sachin June 18, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Sundar June 18, 2009 at 4:05 AM

Does it have Tax saving benefit under 80C for the investment? and is there any tax deduction on its returns? Please clarify. :)

virendra June 18, 2009 at 4:55 AM

manish June 18, 2009 at 9:38 AM

no, its nt a tax saving fund
and i suggest u invest as reliance has been doing gud on MF front. and minimum investment is Rs. 5000 and in multiples of 100 there after.

Abhishek Goswami June 18, 2009 at 9:00 PM

The Fund Details and risk factors attacthed along with Sharpe Ratio and Beta of the fund will not be on the hyperlink provided above. The same will be provided by banks and research teams, one of whic i am a part of. Any other deatils and factors other than the pure entry point websites can only be given by banks.

In case of any query on the same hit me on 9819237844.

Abhishek

Amol June 19, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Hello,
Can anybody tell me how to invest in this mutule fund?
I dont have account in ICICI then what are the charges I have to pay to ICICI?
Is there any alternative to invest in this MF other than ICICI?
AmolG

parushuram June 22, 2009 at 12:33 AM

I Invested in reliance infrastructure Rs.5000
and when will i get dividend and how much can expect
Pls give me the details

raj June 22, 2009 at 2:38 AM

Etry load is 2.25 %. but as per SEBI Entry load is zero.
Pl. clarify

Abdul June 23, 2009 at 2:23 AM

I am Working at UAE. I Like to Invest reliance infrastructure Fund.
Somebody Says the Fund Closed End of June. Any Contact Details in Dubai?

Thanks.

Manshu June 23, 2009 at 6:53 PM

@Raj,

Sebi has said that there is no load if you invest directly through the AMC and the request is not routed through any broker. So, the fee is basically if you invest through a broker.

JAYMOL P G June 25, 2009 at 5:55 PM

I would appreciate if you could keep me posted with the template or the entire
details of Reliance Infrastructure Funds NFO

How to invest?
What is the minimum?
What is the duration?
How the dividend or profit assessed and can avail?

Appreciate a detailed note will suffice to think and proceed. Please do the needful.

Arshad Shaikh June 26, 2009 at 3:37 AM

As the NFO period is over can I now invest in this Fund, please reply on urgent basis.

Arshad Shaikh

Jai Narayan June 27, 2009 at 1:40 AM

what is todays rate of new opned MF

santosh mane June 27, 2009 at 11:46 PM

hi
im a govt servant,i want to invest in reliance infrasture fund ,and i donot hav account in icici or axis bank.but i hav a bnak account with sbi.
and now m working in lonavala ,soi dont hav lot of time to spare,
so i request u to send me all d details of d fnd.
i.e.
how to invest ?
what s min amount?
locking period?
when it was launched?

Manshu June 28, 2009 at 6:37 PM

@Santosh,

You will need to open some sort of a broker account. It is very easy and they cost around Rs. 500 per year or so. The MF has been launched recently and its minimum amount is Rs. 5,000. All the best!

Sachin July 1, 2009 at 3:40 AM

I have invested 5000 Rs through ICICI direct. But I am not sure what to do next. Still havn’t get any confirmation mail from reliance MF. What is current NAV? If I want to redeem money how to go for it? Pls guide me.

Manshu July 1, 2009 at 6:29 PM

@Sachin,

The prospectus says that the scheme will open for sale or repurchase on or before 22nd July 2009, so I think this is the date you should look out for. There is no NAV right now because it hasn’t started trading yet.

Sachin July 1, 2009 at 9:10 PM

@ Manshu

Thanks :)

when will trading get started? any idea?

Manshu July 2, 2009 at 3:06 AM

You are welcome :)

I think trading should start at about the same time.

Sachin July 2, 2009 at 4:22 AM

once again thanks

i have invested 5000 Rs. But havn’t got any mail from reliance or icici direct. where could I find this amount in my icici direct demat account? Previously it was showing pending status but I cant find any entry in order book. where do I find it? any idea? is my monry safe? I dont know much about online trading. This is my first time. Pls guide. Thanks in advance.

Manshu July 2, 2009 at 2:59 PM

@Sachin,

I don’t know where in your account you will see this. I tried to search this info on the web but couldn’t find it.

Maybe you should write them in and ask or just call their helpdesk and ask.

This link has the contact details:

Parul Singh July 3, 2009 at 2:11 AM

I had made an online transaction for taking this mutual fund for 10000.That time I dont have any info to send any document.
Now I’ve got a call that i have to send some pdf and self attested pan card copy to some address and the last date is over (30th June’09)
Kindly suggest me what pdf cause i only have the reference no not any pdf.

Manshu July 3, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Parul,

I don’t know what PDF they are asking for. Sorry can’t help you there, call them back and find out what they are looking for.

p.jhansirani July 6, 2009 at 9:36 PM

hai, this is jhansi. i have invested 10000 rs in reliance infrstructure. but i did not get any papers from this.
I want to know that when will this unit price will rise.

bhim singh rathore July 7, 2009 at 1:21 AM

i invest in reliance infrastructure fund but i not receive any bond and welcome later so please send me my documet.

Sundar July 7, 2009 at 4:27 AM

Guys, this page is only to discuss about Reliance infrastructure fund, and no way that nobody is concerned about all your personnel investment issues with Reliance.
So please do not ask questions like i have not received this document, i have not received NAV value all those questions. Because author of this website, is not responsible for neither Relainnce MF nor the money you have invested.

Cheers

akhilesh patnaik July 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM

I am Interested to Buy a Mutal Funds but I am not decided which funds is good for me Please Suggest me.I have knowedge about Funds and shares market but Iam confuse to selected the fund please give suggestion. (Please gige the information about the min. amount which I invest )
Thanking You
Akhilesh Patnaik

Santosh Sachan July 10, 2009 at 1:34 AM

From when the NAV rating of Relience Infrastructure will strat ,whose last date was 28th June.

D.B.SINGH July 10, 2009 at 5:06 AM

Please tell me current opening rate of reliance infra structure

rabi rai July 14, 2009 at 8:02 AM

hi,
i have invested lots in equity through Insurance, please let me know that investing in Mutual Funds Like wise infrastructure fund will be a better option then i did, as i have some term policy also

nikhilpande July 15, 2009 at 5:31 AM

I am investing Rs.2000/- per month in Reliance power sector and the locking period is
three years. Can you advise how much return will I get after three years ?

Manshu July 15, 2009 at 5:12 PM

@Nikhil Pande

This is a fund that will invest in shares and because no one knows how shares will behave in the future it is not possible to say what you should expect in a three year period.

abhranil July 16, 2009 at 11:27 PM

I have already invested in Reliance Infrastructure Fund. I want to know how I can get the daily information regarding the Unit Price of the same. If in any Website then please name it and that too from which date.

srinivasa rao chavali July 17, 2009 at 5:19 AM

Iam the investor in rel infracture,some one please clarify,how to check NAV of rel.infra MF and explain the benifits of this fund

Ramesh babu July 17, 2009 at 6:09 AM

I am very much intrested in Relaince Infra mutual fund. I need clear info on same with unit prise.

I would apprciate for immediate reply.

regards
Ramesh Babu
Bangalore

sanket July 18, 2009 at 12:05 AM

praveenkumar July 20, 2009 at 5:57 AM

i wish to reliance group because mutual fund sheem is very good link for middle class people.
i want daily reliance infrastructure mutual fund price to my mail inbox

PRAVEEN KUMAR SHARMA July 22, 2009 at 3:15 AM

RAVEEN KUMAR SHARMA

lekhram July 22, 2009 at 8:50 AM

this fund is income tax penifet please give me detail for my mail becausou all ready invester for your fund

Manshu July 22, 2009 at 4:54 PM

@Praveen,

To find out the NAV of the Reliance Infrastructure Mutual Fund, go to this link:

In there you will see a drop-down; select “Reliance Mutual Fund” from that drop-down and click “GO”.

The page will refresh to show all Reliance Mutual Funds and their NAVs in alphabetical order. Scroll down and you will see the fund and its latest NAV.

SK Verma July 23, 2009 at 9:13 AM

1.What is the minimum amount to be paid monthly.
2.Minimum term.
3.Return procedure.

Manshu July 23, 2009 at 4:28 PM

@SK Verma,

This is for the SIP, which is what I think you are looking at.

1. The min monthly amount is Rs. 1000 for six months or Rs. 500 for 12.
2. Min term in 6 months for 1000 bucks and 12 months for 500
3. After that you could either sell it or switch to another fund.

@Roshan
If it’s not already allotted to you, I think you should call or email your broker and ask about it.

roshan July 23, 2009 at 11:34 AM

sir i have applied for this mf but i want to know that when it will be alloted to us ?????

Raj July 24, 2009 at 12:12 AM

I have no idea about when he launch of market so please tell me

Ayodhya Sharma July 25, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Yes it is fine

amit kumar srivastava July 26, 2009 at 10:25 PM

i m very interested in the RIMF. I would like to c it uplifted very soon. i hav purchased it. from very open end.

amit srivastava, Lucknow
amitksri9@rediffmail.com

Divyesh datta July 28, 2009 at 4:49 AM

hi……………………
i want top inves in infrastucture fund.
thanks

anup July 28, 2009 at 8:06 AM

minimum investment in mutual funds and min. duration . what security of return money ?

Ajai Kumar Gupta July 31, 2009 at 3:28 AM

Pls provide the my ststus of Reliance NFO.

Vishal July 31, 2009 at 6:40 AM

i’ve not received any documents or allotted any shares of RI NFO…. As usual hdfcsec cust care nos are ever busy to care for customers….!
from where could i get status of my investment? my de mat acco is showing the same things that of the day of investment….!
@manshu:- Thanks for the link….

Basheer Khan August 2, 2009 at 5:38 AM

I have already invested in Reliance Infrastructure Fund. But still i didn’t get any documents against this investment. I want to know how I can get the daily information regarding the Unit Price of the same. If in any Website then please name it and that too from which date

Parul Singh August 3, 2009 at 1:34 AM

why not you can call to customer care at Reliance mutual fund website

Vishal August 3, 2009 at 8:58 AM

ya… i calld them today….
Toll free No. is 180030011111
u can check status of ur application, fund value etc,. by just providing ur pan card no. & necessory details to the cust care execu.
on enquiry with reliance mutual funds, they replied that within 10 working days from 22nd July one will receive documents @ add..

Vishal August 3, 2009 at 9:00 AM

to get daily info about NAV link is already provided above by Manshu & again pasted below:-

AMIT GUPTA August 5, 2009 at 1:14 AM

U CAN CHECK FROM MONEYCONTROL.COM. TODAY NAV IS 10.334

Naisarg Raval August 6, 2009 at 4:11 AM

I have invested in RIF. I want to Know NAV of Reliance Infrastucture Fund.(growth plan) . So please tell me.

kunal August 7, 2009 at 5:48 AM

well i had subscribed for this mf but i havent recd any intimation from the company its more than a mnth now
what to do

Manshu August 7, 2009 at 8:34 AM

Did you try calling them and see what they have to say?

muthukrishnan August 12, 2009 at 7:18 AM

mutual fund NAV

kunal August 16, 2009 at 10:23 AM

i had subscribed but havent recd ny information nor the cheque is cleared can anyone tell me how to contact them
anyone has email of them as i cant personally meet them due to my schedule.
pls let me know
thanks

sunil August 19, 2009 at 4:13 AM

sunil August 19, 2009 at 4:14 AM

pls send me reliance infractures matual fund’s todays rate i have alredy invested reliance matual fund 5000×2 pls send me latest rate

manish August 22, 2009 at 2:41 AM

sir, i have invasted in reliance infrastructure fund but i want to check my status of allotement .how can i see it. plz suggest me.

deepak gupta August 24, 2009 at 2:22 AM

mahesh August 25, 2009 at 12:40 PM

since i have invested 10,000 in reliance infrastructure fund when the market value is RS 22 change , now i dont know the exact price

deepak gupta August 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM

pls send me reliance infractures matual fund’s todays rate i have alredy invested reliance matual fund 10000 pls send me latest rate

Manshu August 26, 2009 at 3:30 AM
gurcharan August 27, 2009 at 9:48 PM

i have invested 10000 rs in Reliance infrastructure fund, and i just want to know the present rate plz reply

SWAPNIL DHAKITE August 27, 2009 at 10:19 PM

TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN
SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET THE LATEST PRICE FOR THE RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE MUTUAL FUNDS NFO. AND THE TRANSACTION SLIP FOR THE SAME

AND PLEASE SEND THE DETAILS ON MY E-MAIL

sultan Ahmed September 6, 2009 at 11:45 AM

dear sir
i already invested Relinace Infrastructure mutual fund.now i want to know how to check my Account through the net.plz suggest me soon without fail.

SUSHIL KUMAR September 27, 2009 at 4:55 AM

Invested Rs. 10,000/- in Reliance Infrastructure NFO on 22/06/2009 vide application no. 1 1062080. No intimation/certificate till now. Please reply.

JOHN September 29, 2009 at 6:22 AM

I HAVE INVESTED 120,000 IN THE GROWTH – RETAIL PLAN. HOW MUCH INTEREST I CAN EXPECT IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS

Santosh Sachan September 29, 2009 at 11:31 PM

What is the NAV of Relience Infrastructure Mutual Funds.

manak sehgal October 2, 2009 at 5:11 AM

Dear sir,
I have already invested in Reliance infra. pls tell me what is the unit prise current.

kalpesh goria October 3, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Manshu October 4, 2009 at 9:21 AM

You can find the present rate like this:

—-

To keep a track of this you can make a portfolio at Moneycontrol or Rediff.

These two links can help you understand that process:

srinivasa rao chavali October 4, 2009 at 9:23 AM

The latest NAV of relience infrastructure mutual fund is eleven rupees

srinivasa rao chavali October 4, 2009 at 9:23 AM

The latest NAV of relience infrastructure mutual fund is eleven rupees
on 03/10/09

ashwani sharma October 7, 2009 at 11:08 PM

ashwani sharma October 7, 2009 at 11:13 PM

i just want to know the present rate plz reply

ANSHUL AGARWAL October 23, 2009 at 6:38 AM

Hi, i wanna to know the status in reliance infra mutual fund. How i can get this.

tabrez November 18, 2009 at 4:42 AM

plz send all the details abt reliance infr and nav of this fund.

prasannastephenAntony November 23, 2009 at 7:56 AM

i want to know the status in reliance infra mutual fund. How i can get this. if any website.I invest the reliance-infrastructure,but i didn’t receive the acknowledgement letter. please help me.

Manshu November 23, 2009 at 7:05 PM

The first thing to do will be to contact your broker and get the status. They will have a good idea of what happened to your money.

Gurminder Kaur December 5, 2009 at 2:07 AM

I am member of ur reliance infrastructure mutual fund-retail-growth plan. but i don’t have any input about my acct. Acct No. are 449104164114,64125,91517,91527.
Kindly do the needfull.

HARIOM SHARAN CHOUDHARY December 13, 2009 at 11:24 AM

HELLO.

I HAVE INVESTED in reliance infrastructure fune. but till today i did not get any information or any document.
so please give some reply.
thanx

Manshu December 13, 2009 at 11:27 AM

It’s been too late if you invested in the NFO, please get in touch with your broker to get details.

Sen Bandodkar December 14, 2009 at 1:01 AM

I have invested in this but yet I have not received any kind of document.
Hopefully my query is solved.
regards

Shraddha Baheti December 21, 2009 at 1:06 AM

I HAVE INVESTED 31,000 IN THE GROWTH – RETAIL PLAN in Reliance Infrastructure Fund. HOW MUCH INTEREST I CAN EXPECT IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS

Shraddha Baheti December 21, 2009 at 1:07 AM

I have invested in this but yet I have not received any kind of document.
Hopefully my query is solved.
regards

Shraddha baheti

SANDIP BAVASKAR December 24, 2009 at 12:20 AM

k.srinivas December 30, 2009 at 11:40 PM

dis is srinivas…..

Gaurang June 9, 2010 at 12:44 PM

You can view NAV information on http://www.amfiindia.com on which daily NAV is updated

k.srinivas December 30, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Manshu December 31, 2009 at 5:53 AM

Srinivas, you can set up a free portfolio at moneycontrol.com and add your mutual fund to it. This way you can get daily information in a convenient way.

Here is a post that explains how to do that:

stock advisor January 6, 2010 at 6:32 AM

http://www.buzzingstocks.com/in/analysis.pl?ref=hybin joseph
check this for any equity related info

vinay February 13, 2010 at 9:26 PM

i purchased reliance infracture fund through reliance money . my folio no 41196581246
i have not repeat not received any documents / status i/r of my account till date
i have also not received receipt of my deposite

Manshu February 14, 2010 at 10:11 AM

You need to get in touch with the broker who sold you this. This site cant’ help you with this problem.

TabrezQamar March 8, 2010 at 10:06 PM

what is the current of Reliance Infrastructure NFO.

SANJIT MUKHERJEE May 14, 2010 at 3:05 AM

Please tell me about investment methods for guarnted return with reliance infrastructure/mutual fund.

sanjit mukherjee

Gaurang June 9, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Feel free to call @ 78 71 00 78 72 for any kind of information or issues regarding Investments.

srinivas180 June 10, 2010 at 8:55 AM

Any body pl.let me know,when we will get dividends on the above said scheme and on what base.

sanjay sahoo July 17, 2010 at 3:37 PM

when we will get the devidends, provide me the statement online.

Manshu July 20, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Who did you buy this from? You need to check with them for the statement.

mansoor ali July 7, 2010 at 11:13 PM

please provide the contact details of Registrar of Reliance infra mutual fund .have not recd any details on the allotment of the same . my transaction no is 492948 and application number is 2079 .

Basavraj July 13, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Where I can get NAV updates of reliance infrastructure

John Kulandai July 13, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Please inform me of the reliance infrasture mutual fund performance

Tapan Ghosh August 16, 2010 at 1:37 AM

pleasm inform me the latest NAV of Relience infructure fund.

Ashish K R Saxena November 12, 2010 at 4:05 AM

I had purchased reliance infrastructure NFO, Account # 405101678204
(Growth Option). I had purchased it directly from your outlet without any broker. I have not recieved any document till date. I wanted to have details of current fund value & its purformance etc on a daily basis. Pls connect to me on 9930468234.

AMARENDRA KUMAR February 14, 2011 at 9:42 PM

I HAD PURCHASED RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE- FUND -GROWTH PLAN NFO A/C NO.- 412103921526.I had purchased it directly from your outlet without any broker. I wanted to have details of current fund value & its performance etc on a daily basis. Pls connect to me on 9304416904 or on my email i.d.

Manshu February 15, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Make a portfolio on Moneycontrol or something – that’s the only way. No one is going to send you daily emails of your portfolio!!!

sawinder singh August 19, 2011 at 1:45 PM

sawinder singh my –deleted– –pan –deleted– Through broker code ARN-9992 Opening date 30-7-2019
ple. give imformation for my acounts

Manshu August 21, 2011 at 10:35 PM

This is not the mutual fund website so I can’t give that information. More importantly – please do NOT write your bank account number or PAN number on websites like this, or any other website – this is visible to anyone with an internet connection, and your details may be misused.

ashraf pandokal November 10, 2011 at 5:23 PM

please send a statement of my account in my mail address

ashraf pandokal November 10, 2011 at 5:26 PM

please send a statement of my account AC No. 404104774447

Manshu November 10, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Talk to your agent or the MF – this is like a news website – no one can send you anything from here.