How to track your SBI mutual fund NAV?

by Manshu on March 16, 2010

in Mutual Funds

Continuing with a one day old tradition – I will talk about something I wrote in the past and leverage user comments to build on the concept.

Some time ago I wrote about using Moneycontrol to track your mutual funds NAV. This post was a response to a large number of comments I was getting from people who wanted to know the NAV of their mutual fund.

Abhishek responded with a comment telling me that Rediff has a portfolio, which is a lot better than Moneycontrol, and I ended up reviewing the Rediff portfolio tool.

Then another reader commented on that post telling me about the HDFC portfolio tracking tool, which is another good resource. Initially I thought that the tool was only available to people who held HDFC accounts, but that is not true.

This is a free tool, and anyone can register for it free. I registered with it yesterday and although I don’t understand why they need to know my complete details (even gender) to allow me to use their tool, I do think this is quite a handy tool as well.

I will not be moving to this because Moneycontrol and ICICI Direct are more than enough for me right now, but if you were planning on using a new portfolio tool – you have one more option to play with.

sita ram March 20, 2010 at 6:28 AM

please send mail on my e-mail account

R.GNANAM April 1, 2010 at 10:06 PM

I have subscribed to SBI ONE INDIA MUTUAL FUND on 22-12-2006
and I have not received any statement of acount from you since 17-01-2007
I came to know that it is not doing good. I want to switchover to other good schemes.Kindly enlighten me the NAV of all your schemes which are
bebeficial to me.
Thanking you,
Yours truly,
R.GNANAM, Folio No:8146470.

Manshu April 5, 2010 at 7:25 AM

Please get in touch with the agent who sold you this fund. He should be able to answer your question about statement of accounts. As for other schemes, this link might be helpful to you:

T K SHIVASHANKAR April 13, 2010 at 5:38 AM

i have subscribed to sbi SIPtill mar 2009but ihave not received account statement plese send me the account statement.folio no 10540198,10543536 and10543552

Manshu April 13, 2010 at 5:35 PM

You really need to talk to the broker or agent who sold you this thing….there is not much anyone else can do to help you.

Rajendra Singh June 7, 2010 at 2:10 AM

I have subscribe SBI Mutual Fund (Mag Tax Gain) SIP but I have not received statement. My Foili No is 10050914. Please send the same in my e mail address.

Thanking you,

Yours Truely,
RAJENDRA SINGH JIMIWAL

stocksduniya June 7, 2010 at 4:44 AM

StcksDuniya.com, are in BSE & NSE (Bombay Stock Exchange & National Stock Market), with Index of Sensex & Nifty.

For Traders, Best Picks and Tips for the Market with Quality Calls in F & O, Intraday & Delivery

StocksDuniya.com help to trader with Technical Analysis or Technical Analysis Software, Data, Fundamental Analysis Software, Time to Time Books, CDs, eBooks – PDF, option trading and future, nifty tips, stock tips, equity trading tips, option tips etc.

stocksduniya@yahoo.com

JAYAKAR June 16, 2010 at 8:45 PM

PLEASE SEND STATEMENT OF SBI MAGNUM TAX GAIN ANDSBI MAGNUM CONTRA FOLIO NUMBER IS 10164054 AND 11826216 RESPECTIVLY

Pradeep Singh June 25, 2010 at 2:35 AM

My father Sri Maheshwar Prasad Singh’s folio number is 11403057. pls suggest us through mail.

RAKESH KUMAR SHARMA July 19, 2010 at 7:33 AM

dear sir
ihad invested in SBI MULTIPLIER 1990 scheme and recieved about 600 shares
my distinctive no is MF 7-128853201 TO MF7-128853800
AFTER THAT I DONT KNOW PRESENT VALUE OF THESE MAGNUMS
KINDLY HELP ME TO KNOW THE FATE OF THEM

REGARDS
RAKESH KUMAR SHARMA
SUMAN SHARMA

Manshu July 20, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Please get in touch with the agent who sold you these, and he might be able to help you with it. If you bought it directly, then look for the paperwork. How did you buy these funds?

rakesh kumar sharma August 1, 2010 at 11:31 AM

why u people dont advice advice me
r k sharma

deepak July 30, 2010 at 10:23 AM

sir ,
plz send me the account statement for the SBI mutual fund
of folio no.:5696743
.my email id is deepak13cet@sify.com.
I am not able to track my funds so plz help me

thanks
deepak

Manshu August 1, 2010 at 7:23 AM

Get in touch with your broker please.

B .D .BHAGAT August 3, 2010 at 8:52 PM

I have applied for two latest SBI mutual funds through HDFC BANK DEFENCE COLONY ,New Delhi,but I have not received the same in my E mail, though I requested them for that .It was because I remain out for most of the time .
Will you be kind enough to send me the same through my E mail .I will be much obliged.I have incorporated my E mail Address in the Application it self .
Thanks a lot .
Bhagat.

B .D .BHAGAT August 3, 2010 at 8:55 PM

I am away from my country for a while where i come almost to meet my grand kids almost every year

B .D .BHAGAT August 3, 2010 at 8:59 PM

I just want to know about my two recent funds which I applied through HDFC,NEW DELHI .

B .D .BHAGAT August 3, 2010 at 9:03 PM

your system appears to be more cumbersome than the information sought after .I just want to know the fate of these recent funds and that is it .

Anil Kumar Prajapati August 24, 2010 at 11:36 PM

sir ,
plz send me the account statement for the SBI mutual fund
of folio no.:12656758
.my email id is a.prajapati13@yahoo.in
I am not able to track my funds so plz help me

thanks
Anil

prabhat kumar pansary September 18, 2010 at 3:58 AM

plz send me the account statement for the SBI mutual fund
folio no100980 magnum multiplier scheme,90(open)

V.Raghavendra September 22, 2010 at 11:59 PM

sir i want to know my sbi sip (magnum tax gain growth) present status in respect of my folio no 11297489. pse send statement upto august-2010 by return mail

R.K.Prasad September 23, 2010 at 5:44 AM

Respected sir,
plz send me the account statement for the SBI mutual fund-magnum multiplier plus scheme -1993
of folio no.:04605700.my email id is prince4253prasad@yahoo.co.in
please help me to track my funds

thanks
Anil

Urmi Gupta September 24, 2010 at 11:01 AM

let me know about SBI Mutual Fund?

Urmi Gupta September 24, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Please write me more to invest in sbi mutual funds?

Anjanaben Kevadia October 8, 2010 at 1:34 AM

sir ,
plz send me the account statement for the SBI mutual fund
of folio no.:12206015 and 12206017
.my email id is vkevadia123@yahoo.co.in
I am not able to track my funds so plz help me

thanks

Sharddha Singh October 9, 2010 at 10:32 PM

my folio no are 12411529 and 12411556 in sbi mutual fund.pl send my statement of account at my e-mail id.

Rajendra Prasad Dwivedi October 19, 2010 at 8:35 AM

Pl let me know the status of account of my SBI MUTUAL FUND MAGNUM MULTIPLIER SCHEME-1990 Regd.Folio No MF-107218 Certificate No.2132416
Pl send my statement of account on my e-mail id.

harri October 19, 2010 at 10:38 AM

To find out your latest portfolio details of SBI and most other mutual funds, go to http://www.camsonline.com and ask for an account statement by email. It usually comes within 15 minutes and certainly within one hour. However, this is possible only if you have registered an email id with the fund house while investing. If not, register one now and track your MF portfolio anytime, anywhere.

Mohd Gulshar Ali November 19, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Dear sir ,
plz send me the account statement for the SBI Magnum Multiplier Plus Scheme
of folio no.:12431699

Radhey Shyam November 28, 2010 at 7:08 AM

sir ,
plz send me the account statement for the SBI mutual fund
of folio no.:12802301
.my email id is raov89@yahoo.com
I am not able to track my funds so plz help me

thanks

Tek Chand December 3, 2010 at 7:35 AM

please let me know the latest position of the following folios and also whether any dividend has been announced so far:
folio Nos.7755254, 7646071, 10616292,10760686 and 7645564

Ramesh Chand Meena December 29, 2010 at 4:34 AM

Please let me know the latest position of my folio no.:9740700

Manshu December 29, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Hmmm – get in touch with your agent please – OneMint is not your agent or in fact SBI so can’t help you as I have no info on that.

shaji paul January 6, 2011 at 2:17 AM

Please send me the account statement of SBI Mutual fund folio Number . 9370044

Manshu January 6, 2011 at 7:43 AM

This is not SBI MF – you will have to talk to your agent for that Shaji.

Rajeshwar Sable January 14, 2011 at 5:37 AM

Please send me folio statement and ID no. Folio No- 11551235 on my mail.
Mail ID- rajeshwarsable@rediffmail.com

Revathy January 20, 2011 at 11:59 PM

my folio No:6366289 i want to know my growth amount…send my mail id…

UTPAL DUTTA February 22, 2011 at 10:02 AM

sir , i had purchased magnum multiplier scheme-1990 folio no 144208 please let me know thw latest of the account

utpal dutta

Dr Ramesh Kumar Bharti March 4, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Please send me the statement of account in respect of Folio No. 10813934

purushottam das tiwari March 7, 2011 at 8:29 AM

please send me the statement of account of SBI mutual fund folio no 10980556

Loney March 7, 2011 at 8:46 AM

Hi Manshu
When did you start the back-office for SBI Mutual Fund?

Manshu March 7, 2011 at 10:51 AM

LOL that really made me laugh out loud now!!! You wouldn’t believe how many emails I get of these type in addition to the comments here.

pyare lal dogra March 18, 2011 at 1:31 AM

my folio no are 12253937 in sbi mutual fand pl send my statement of accountat my gmail id_ vikasdogra.120@gmail.com

shaik javad hussen April 22, 2011 at 6:32 AM

sir,
i invested sip on oct 2010, but i did n’t get any statement . i request you to send my sip statement with nav value. and my portfolio numbers are 12723877, 12723878
send me

Ajay April 22, 2011 at 6:48 AM

For all who have not rcvd their statements, if you have given your email id while filling the MF / SIP applications you can get it from camsonline.com

Use this link

Manshu April 24, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Thanks Ajay – I’ve given up responding on this and the other SBI post because people don’t seem to be reading earlier comments at all. Great to get some help on this 🙂

Ajay May 14, 2011 at 9:34 AM

Manshu – Looks like you can open your own call center 🙂

Manshu May 17, 2011 at 12:22 PM

LOL – yeah I know – I don’t think any of the people writing comments on this post bother to read another comment at all 🙂

anita singh May 13, 2011 at 9:11 PM

PLEASE SEND STATEMENT OF SBNPP select Midcap-Appreciation FOLIO NUMBER IS 2957872/41

shiv May 21, 2011 at 2:05 AM

my folio no are 9645552 in sbi mutual fund.pl send my statement of account at my e-mail id.
shivpd7@gmail.com

prashant thakre May 21, 2011 at 10:46 AM

my folio no are 9912349 and 10748772 in sbi mutual fund.pl send my statement of account at my e-mail id.
pthakre@gmail.com

narendra h churi July 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM

I have SBI MUTUAL FUND (magnum maltiplier scheme 1990)
Regd. Folio No MF-033752 Certificate No 1698575 last three years i have not got dividant and any letter from your good office may i know what will be reason kindly sent me email with all reasons thanking you

Ajay July 5, 2011 at 8:22 PM
Manshu July 10, 2011 at 12:01 AM

Thanks Ajay!

Anjana July 12, 2011 at 3:03 PM

I have subscribe SBI Mutual Fund (Mag Tax Gain) SIP but I have not received statement. My Foili No is 12384860. Please send the same in my e mail address.

Thanking you,

Yours Truely,
Anjana

Manshu July 12, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Talk to your agent or bank Anajana – this is like a news website like Times of India. I can’t get you your fund statement.

amit dhingra August 8, 2011 at 8:59 PM

dear concerend
i purchase mf in 1993 of sbi multiplier plus i have application number but folio number is missing plz guide me from where i get folio number.
Amit Dhingra

Manshu August 9, 2011 at 5:07 AM

Please call the SBI MF call center and ask them what can be done. This link will help you find their contact number.

gadiyara prabhakara rao August 15, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Ref FO No 10858444 issue date 14 Feb 2008 by SBI Indiranagar Branh Bangalore
SBI TAX ADVANTAGE SERIES I Dividend option
I have not received any dividend till dateKindly adviise if I may transfer to any other

SBI MF

GADIYARA PRABHAKARA RAO ( INVESTOR)

Sumeet Mazumder December 10, 2011 at 11:59 AM

I have invested Rs/- 100000 in SBI MF Tax gain dated 16/04/2011. My application no. is N4737076. Till date i have not received my certificate. Now as we approaching to the year ending Tax saving statement is very much in demand. If this process can be expidated?

Shivadhar Singh December 22, 2011 at 8:43 PM

sir ,
plz send me the account statement for the SBI mutual fund i.e. SBI-Infrastructure fund-I-Growth of folio no.:9289132
.my email id is shivadhar.meenu@rediffmail.com
I am not able to track my funds so plz help me as well as tell me how to switch over to Dividend and what are benefits of choosing the Dividend scheem.

shivadhar Singh

rljasuja February 5, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Please call the MAGNUM CERTIFICATE MAGNUM MULTIPLIER SCHEME ,1990 SBI MF call center and ask them what can be done. This link will help you find their contact number.plz send me the account statement for the SBI mutual fund i.e. SBIMAGNUM CERTIFICATE MAGNUM MULTIPLIER SCHEME ,1990 SBI MF- Regd. folio no. M F 7-040169 & Certificate No. MF-0278615 Mode Single.

rljasuja March 12, 2013 at 9:43 AM

RLJasuja September 3, 2017 at 2:20 PM

9414400352

Yamunarani N J February 19, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I have SBI MUTUAL FUND (magnum balanced fund growth)
Regd. Folio No 12830290. Planned for 1 year. We haven’t received letter from SBI . Please send me the statements if u could.

Karamjeet singh February 25, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I want to know my nav value against Folio no 10820911

MD HIFZUR RAHMAN March 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Sir, I have invested Rs.1500/= per month in MSFU Contra growth bearing folio no 12688341. Till now I havenot received any STATEMENT. Please arrange to know me the posision.

Mrs MVGUNJIKAR July 29, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Dear Sirs,
I along with my husband invested in 1993 SBI Mutual Fund MAGNUM MULTIPLIER PLUS scheme.My husband expired in 2001.Recently one of my late husband’s colleague Dr.B.S.Rao visited me and while talking enquired about the SBI MF MMPS-1993.So I showed him the papers.I do not know how to redeem these.Please reply to the email of Dr.B.s.Rao.

Gandhi Charan Hudati May 20, 2013 at 3:49 PM

please send the statement of my sbi mutal fund of folio no.12676161,12330970,12330978

Prasad Hindlekar October 21, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Respected sir,
plz send me the account statement for the SBI mutual fund-magnum multiplier plus scheme -1990
of folio no.: MF7-03257504605700.my email id is prince4253prasad@yahoo.co.in
please help me to track my funds

thanks
Prasad

pitamber bhatt September 12, 2014 at 5:32 PM

please sent my acount status in my mail address.

Binod kumar agarwal June 3, 2016 at 6:16 PM