CPSE ETF FFO Allotment Status

by Shiv Kukreja on January 31, 2017

in IPO/NFO

This post is written by Shiv Kukreja, who is a Certified Financial Planner and runs a financial planning firm, Ojas Capital in Delhi/NCR. He can be reached at skukreja@investitude.co.in

Reliance Mutual Fund has made the allotment of units under its further fund offer (FFO) of CPSE Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) today and there is a good news for the retail investors. Firstly, full allotment has been made to each and every successful retail applicant applying up to Rs. 2 lakh worth of these units. Though Reliance Mutual Fund has not officially announced the retail subscription numbers for this FFO, it can be safely assumed that retail subscription was less than Rs. 4,200 crore as 100% allotment has been made to all the retail applicants.

Secondly, against an application of Rs. 2 lakh, Reliance MF has allotted 7,932 units of CPSE ETF and at today’s closing price of Rs. 27.55, your investment would be valued at Rs. 2,18,526.60 i.e. an immediate gain of 9.26%. This 9.26% return includes 5% discount offered by the government to the investors of this fund offer.

You might also get some small amount credited to your bank account as refund due to allotment of FFO units in whole numbers. Balance amount on account of fractional FFO units will be refunded to your bank account linked to your demat account.

Moreover, as these units have been allotted in less than 10 working days and well before February 1, the big day on which Budget 2017 would be presented in the parliament, it has given you an opportunity to sell your units well before this big event and completely avoid the expected budget day volatility due to which some investors were reluctant to invest in this FFO.

However, if the government decides to sell its stake in some of these companies, either partially or fully, or make the managements of these companies more accountable towards their shareholders, I think there is a great scope of capital appreciation with this ETF. So, I would advise long-term investors to hold on to their investments for at least a couple of years more and reap the benefits of a rebound in the fortunes of these companies.

NSE Listing Circular

BSE Listing Circular

CPSE ETF NSE Link

CPSE ETF BSE Link

If you had also applied for these CPSE ETF units in this FFO, but are yet to get any allotment intimation on your mobile or e-mail, you can contact the Registrar, Karvy Computershare on 1800 3454 001 or Reliance Mutual Fund on 1800 300 11111. If I get any link to check the allotment status by entering one’s PAN number or application number or DP ID – Client ID, I’ll paste that link here in this post itself.

If you have any more info about its allotment or any query regarding CPSE ETF or this FFO, please share it here so that more and more investors get benefit out of it.

Rakesh January 31, 2017 at 6:44 AM

I am a retail investor and I have been allotted units at NAV 25.2141 and not at 27.55 as mentioned in article.

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 9:31 AM

Hi Rakesh,
Rs. 27.55 is yesterday’s closing price of CPSE ETF on the NSE and not the allotment price. These units have been allotted at Rs. 25.2141.

TCB January 31, 2017 at 8:02 AM

Dear Shiv,
When is the official listing of new units ? i.e. when can we sell these units ?
TCB

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 9:39 AM

Hi TCB,
These units have already got listed on the stock exchanges today, please check these circulars – https://www.nseindia.com/content/circulars/CML34083.pdf

ISIN of this ETF is INF457M01133 and symbol is CPSEETF. Currently it is trading at Rs. 26.91 on the NSE – https://www.nseindia.com/live_market/dynaContent/live_watch/get_quote/GetQuote.jsp?symbol=CPSEETF&illiquid=0&smeFlag=0&itpFlag=0

Sreesh January 31, 2017 at 8:18 AM

I got the news of 396 units credited in my account @ 25.21

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 9:40 AM

That’s great, thanks Sreesh for sharing this info!

PP January 31, 2017 at 9:19 AM

I can see 7,932 units credited in my demat account. So the effective price seems to be 26.54 – 5% = 25.21.

Status can also be checked through Transaction Reference No by logging in your Reliance Mutual Fund account.

Thanks Shiv!

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 9:42 AM

Thanks PP for your inputs!

Vijay January 31, 2017 at 10:02 AM

Hi Shiv
I am not able to see units allocated in my dmat on ICICIDirect, its still shows as application is under process. Any Idea how to get status checked ?

srinivas January 31, 2017 at 12:09 PM

Check in share holding, it is already reflecting for trading in ICICI direct..

ANKUR January 31, 2017 at 12:43 PM

srinivas sir

can u share any link which i put my application detail for get allotment status
i apply total 20 application of 2 lakh (10 apply 18-1-17 & 10 apply 19-1.-17)
i alloted only 10 allotmement which i apply 19-1-17

ANKUR January 31, 2017 at 10:22 AM

dear sir
i applied 200000 rs. application cpscetf with no allotment reccived yet.
please check my pan no.AEDPG8326A

ANKUR GARG

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 1:09 PM

Hi Ankur,
You can check the allotment status from this link – https://investeasy.reliancemutual.com/online/account/TrackTransactionoutside

harinee January 31, 2017 at 10:26 AM

Thanks Shiv certainly good news. As usual I was aware of this only because of your blog(same as initial IPO).I did see some posts saying why not to subscribe to this but I go by your opinion it should work long term 🙂

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 1:11 PM

That’s great Harinee, thanks! 🙂

JAGDISH JAMWAL January 31, 2017 at 10:30 AM

Not yet alloted CSTF ETF

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 1:14 PM

Hi Mr. Jamwal,
Please check the allotment status using this link and your transaction reference number – https://investeasy.reliancemutual.com/online/account/TrackTransactionoutside

ANKUR January 31, 2017 at 1:26 PM

FOLIO NO. ???

Shivkumar R Kalyanshetti February 1, 2017 at 12:37 PM

It’s says NO RECORD FOUND…
Actually I applied for it at last moment..
Still I get units.

Shiv Kukreja February 2, 2017 at 5:29 PM

Lucky you are Mr. Shivkumar!

sushil kr sachdeva January 31, 2017 at 11:48 AM

Dear Shivji,
Thanks for sharing the allotment status of CPSE ETF. Investor can check on reliance mutual fund site by putting his transaction ID received on his mail while applying. I got 396 units @ 25.2141. Reliance Customer Care will update the units in our DP in a day or two.

ANKUR January 31, 2017 at 12:33 PM

SUSHIL SIR
please send link of RMF which i can fill transation id to not allotment status

please

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 1:22 PM

Hi Ankur,
You can check the allotment status from this link – http://www.onemint.com/2017/01/31/reliance-mutual-fund-link-to-cpse-etf-allotment-status/

ANKUR January 31, 2017 at 1:36 PM

THANKS FOR QUICK UPDATE

can u tell how can know my folio no

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 1:51 PM

Hi Ankur,
You can get your folio no. from Reliance Customer Care – Toll Free Number : 1800 300 11111

Deepchokshi January 31, 2017 at 11:50 AM

Rs have been debited in 2 accounts but there is no allotment in my account?

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 1:26 PM

Hi Deep,
You should get in touch with your broker, Reliance Mutual Fund or Karvy Computershare for the same.

DEEP CHOKSHI February 1, 2017 at 1:53 PM

DEAR SHIV,
NO RESPONSE FROM RMF,KARVY AND WHAT A BROCKER CAN DO IN THIS ??

Shiv Kukreja February 2, 2017 at 6:10 PM

Hi Deep,
Reliance MF and Karvy are responding to investors, please contact them again. Moreover, your broker can also check your holdings and let you know whether you have been allotted these units or not.

Shailesh patel January 31, 2017 at 12:39 PM

Not yet alloted CSTF ETF, even website is showing no record found.

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 1:27 PM

Hi Shailesh,
You should get in touch with your broker, Reliance Mutual Fund or Karvy Computershare to check the status of your application.

Shah January 31, 2017 at 12:51 PM

I had applied on 19th jan…IH NO.467132494.. but till not any allotment …show in my demat…
Do the needful

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 1:33 PM

Hi Shah,
What is IH No. 467132494?

Shah January 31, 2017 at 1:40 PM

This is the no. That I got by message after applied online…it should be transact ID

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 1:49 PM

It seems you applied for it through your demat account and not directly from Reliance Mutual Fund website. If that is the case, you should contact your broker, Karvy or Reliance Mutual Fund to check your allotment status.

RAJ January 31, 2017 at 12:52 PM

I also applied by indiabulls broker, but did not get any confirmation of CSTF ETF allocation / no allocation in my demat a/c. Any link where i can check by pan/dp?

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 1:34 PM

Hi Raj,

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 1:08 PM
ANUKUL GOYAL January 31, 2017 at 4:07 PM

i had applied in cpseetfffo vide my application no.2519190 alongwith ch. no.034506 drawn on central bank of india tps vaishali nagar jaipur for rs. 200000 whichwas paid on 24.01.2017 but units are not credited in my d mat account no.1203230000885704 till now. my pan no. isAAPPG1998J.ANOTHER APPLICATION NO.2519186 was also lodged in the name of ANUKUL GOYAL HUF VID E CH. NO.089431 DRAWN ON CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA TPS VAISHALI NAGAR JAIPUR FOR RS 200000 DEBITED TO THE ACCOUNT ON 24.01.2017 BUT D MAT ACCOUNT NO. 1203230000903872 IS NOT YET CREDITED. PAN NO. AAIHA9076Q.

ANUKUL GOYAL January 31, 2017 at 4:12 PM

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER UNITS ARE ALLOTTED ON AFORESAID APPLICATIONS OR REJECTED AND IF REJECTED FOR WHAT REASON?

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 11:42 PM

Hi Anukul,
You need to contact Karvy or Reliance MF customer care to get such info.

JBJAIN January 31, 2017 at 4:57 PM

MY REF.NO.COGPA467169021 FOR Rs30000 (COSE FFO)
LET ME KNOW ALLOTMENT STATUS

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 11:44 PM

Hi JB Jain,
You have been allotted units in your demat account. Please check the allotment status with COGPA467169021 being the transaction reference number – https://investeasy.reliancemutual.com/online/account/TrackTransactionoutside

PRABHU DAYAL January 31, 2017 at 5:34 PM

i had applied in cpseetfffo vide my application no.2524695 in name of Padmawati Devi, alongwith ch. no.000008 drawn on HDFC bank , C-Scheme Branch jaipur for Rs. 200000 which was paid on 24.01.2017 but units are not credited in my d mat account no. IN301160-30354937 till now. my pan no. is AMEPD8587D

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER UNITS ARE ALLOTTED ON AFORESAID APPLICATIONS OR REJECTED AND IF REJECTED FOR WHAT REASON ?

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 11:46 PM

Hi Mr. Dayal,
You need to contact Karvy or Reliance MF customer care to get the allotment info.

PRAMOD PUROHIT January 31, 2017 at 10:21 PM

nice and thanks i have allotted 991 units at price of INR 25.2141 per unit in CPSE ETF FFO .GOOD NEWS THANKS

Shiv Kukreja January 31, 2017 at 11:47 PM

That’s great Pramod, thanks!

rajit February 1, 2017 at 8:05 PM

i have bought this through icicidirect.com for me its showing under equity and also under MF , in MF section value at cost is 59K while value at nav is 23K thus showing a big loss what does this mean?

Shiv Kukreja February 2, 2017 at 6:12 PM

Hi Rajit,
It is incorrectly showing a loss to you. Currently, it is trading at a profit of 9.50%.

Mrs. Ushas Sankalp February 2, 2017 at 10:44 AM

198 units are allocated to me in cpse etf and the current value of it is showing only Rs. 1980. @ 10 per unit. I had invested 5000 rs. does that mean i m at loss!? I am investing in such scheme for very first time. Please guide

Shiv Kukreja February 2, 2017 at 6:14 PM

Hello Mrs. Sankalp,
It is incorrectly showing loss in your account. Currently, it is trading at Rs. 27.61, a profit of 9.50%.

Mrs. Ushas Sankalp February 2, 2017 at 6:41 PM

okay.. thanks a lot.. just read my allotment advise in which the allotment price is clearly mentioned as 25.2141. Some issue with IIFL MF App, I guess!!

Shiv Kukreja February 2, 2017 at 7:08 PM

Yeah, must be. Thanks!

Rajesh Kumar Laddha February 7, 2017 at 8:42 PM

Sub:- Regarding CPSE ETF Series 2 non Allotment

CPSE ETF FFO Application number 652212 and 652213.

Investors details:-

Application number-652212
Cheque Number-050839/Axis Bank,
Dated 18/01/2017,
Amount-2.0 Lakh,
Category-Retail.
Acknowledgement slip stamp/Submission detail: RMF JOD 18Jan17 14:01 C22130

In this reference to my complaint to Reliance Mutual Fund customer care (Comp. ref.- 45637456) and email ID also, I hereby want to describe that it is not an individual problem. A bunch of eighteen applications which were sent to Standard Chartered Bank (the Banker of issue), Jodhpur branch (on 19/01/17) remained unprocessed because the banker forgot to place the cheques for clearing. In addition to this I called Reliance Mutual, Jodhpur office on regular basis from 23/01/17 onward on all working day and informed them that cheques of my both applications are not processed. They (Mr. Sunil Bishnoi) always said that there are so many cheques and being processed sequentially.If they have been taken the matter seriously and have asked the banker before 30/01/17, the banker may have been resolved the matter before declaration of allotment. After declaration the allotment on 30/01/17, I visited personally on 31/01/17 to the local offices of Reliance Mutual Fund (Mr. Danish Ali Sayed, cluster manager and Mr. Shiv Shankar Soni, relationship manager)/ Karvy Computershare Ltd (Mr. Rajendra/ Rekha ji) and Standard Chartered Bank (Mr. Nishant Dixit), Jodhpur, Rajasthan and get all relevant details. Onward the Banker searched and placed the cheques for clearing and amount 2,00,000/- INR (Two Lakh rupees) debited from respective bank account on 01/02/17, which detailed statement I have already sent to you when asked by your customer care executive.

I am also attaching copy of my complaint and its response from customer_care@reliancemutual.com, Dated 25/01/2017 and 27/01/2017 which clearly indicate that fund house is asking the details which I already given in my email on 25/01/2017, and had made no efforts to check their record which they having from 20/01/2017 i.e. bidding record summary with them and Registrar of the issue i.e.- Karvy Computershare Ltd (The Registrar) in this reference.

Which shows that I informed well in advance to concerned authorities but nobody got alert and responded seriously.

Rajesh Kumar Laddha February 7, 2017 at 8:52 PM

In above reference following agencies remained defaulter-
Responsible Agencies for Error
1. Karvy Computershare Ltd (The Registrar)
2. Reliance Mutual fund (The Fund Manager), Local office as well Head office.
3. Standard Chartered Bank (The Banker of issue), Jodhpur
(IFSC Code :SCBL0036097)

My fund is still neither refunded nor units alloted.
I am calling on regularly to helpline number of the Registrar, Karvy Computershare on 1800 3454 001 or Reliance Mutual Fund on 1800 300 11111, but no resolution till now.
I will remain very much thankfull for your kind reference.

Prasad Kulkarni March 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM

If I buy cpse etf 2 ffo starting from March 15th 2017 directly from Reliance mutual fund website as against buying it from my broker icicidirect. Com whether I will save money on brokerage and will be given more units..
Plz clarify of advantages of buying this directly from reliance mf as against my existing icicidirect. Com

Vivek March 23, 2017 at 7:15 PM

I have applied for CPSE ETF FFO2 on 17.03.2017, I have been tried to tracking regarding allotment. Also the amount is deducted from my bank account, Please help me how to check this and what’s the target it may achieve.

mvm March 25, 2017 at 9:29 PM

Ref posting of PP on 30/ 1/2017 at 09.10 am.
CPSE ETF 26.54-5% = 25.21 .
can any one explain how 26.54 has been arrived at

Shiv Kukreja March 27, 2017 at 5:13 PM

It seems CPSE ETF FFO 2 units have been allotted. For an application of Rs. 2 lakhs, 5503 units @ Rs. 26.8504 have been allotted. Listing should happen either tomorrow or day after.

Manjesh March 28, 2017 at 9:40 AM

Thanks Shiv!!

I can see 5120 units are allocated. However, not sure about the allocation rate but I can see in my ICICI bank a/c mentioned Rs.28.29.

Is it allocation rate or the price changed after allocation?

Manjesh