Here are some interesting articles that I came across during the week.
1. Grocery Shopping in New Delhi: This is a hilarious account of grocery shopping in New Delhi; narrated by an American lady, which, appeared in the Get Rich Slowly blog.
2. Credit Default Swaps, Herald of Doom (for beginners): An interesting and fairly simple explanation of Credit Default Swaps by The Baseline Scenario.
3. When Black Friday Deals Are Not Worth the Risk: The Digerati Life talks about Black Friday Deals and how some of them, are just not worth the risk.
4. Quarterly GDP Down 0.5% in Third Quarter: Sun talks about the latest GDP numbers that were released this week.
5. Staff emerge as heroes in Mumbai hotel siege: I am sure all of you would have heard about the terrorist attacks in Mumbai. This is a story reported by Reuters which talks about the courage of ordinary men and women who risked their own lives to save the life of others.