Check Your CIBIL Credit Score & Credit Information Report Online

by Shiv Kukreja on August 8, 2012

in Credit

This post is written by Shiv Kukreja, who is a Certified Financial Planner and runs a financial planning firm, Ojas Capital in Delhi/NCR. He can be reached at skukreja@investitude.co.in

This is the 3rd post in a series of posts covering CIBIL Credit Information Report and CIBIL Credit Score. You can access the earlier two posts here:

CIBIL TransUnion credit score – role in a loan application process

CIBIL Credit Information Report

By now, you must have become well versed with the contents of a Credit Information Report and the significance of a credit score. Now it is time to know how you can access your report and know what your credit score is.

You can access your CIBIL TransUnion Score along with the full Credit Information Report for a nominal fee of Rs. 470. You are just required to fill a request form with some basic details like Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Contact Details etc. and keep the self-attested copies of your Identity Proof and Address Proof ready.

You can see the application here.

Online payments can be made either through Net Banking platform of a bank or through a debit card/credit card/cash card. The net banking facility is available with 33 banks as of now. You will get a unique CIBIL registration ID and transaction ID as a confirmation on successful completion of your online payment. After the payment is made, you need to answer 3-5 questions about any of your loans or credit cards to authenticate your application. You’ll then be required to provide the soft copies of your identity proof and address proof.

If your application gets authenticated, you’ll receive your credit score and CIR in your e-mail in about 2-4 days. However, if the authentication fails, you need to take a printout of the receipt for online payment and mail it to the below mentioned CIBIL address along with your proofs.

Consumer Relations: Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited,
Hoechst House, 6th Floor, 193 Backbay Reclamation,
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021, India.
Tel.: 022 61404300, email: info@cibil.com

Offline Application

If you decide against going online, then you will have to take a printout of the application form, duly fill it and get a Demand Draft (DD) made worth Rs. 470. Again attach the copies of your identity and address proofs along and send it to the above mentioned address.

Also, if you wish to purchase only your Credit Information Report, then you can do so by having a DD of just Rs. 154 and follow the above mentioned process. But, in that case, the process would be offline only because there is no provision to get it online without asking for your credit score.

You also need to sign the form in order to confirm your requests. Note that the address proof (except passport) – bank statement, telephone bill, electricity bill or credit card statement should not be more than 3 months old and should be in your name matching with your name in your loan/credit card account or on your PAN card (if you do not have any loan or credit card).
Like many of us undergo physical health check-ups, I think one should get his or her credit score checked at least once a year. It will keep you aware of your credit health and make you take necessary steps to correct it whenever required.

So what are you waiting for now? Just visit the CIBIL website and get your score checked. I’m sure there will be many surprises in store for many of us. Just share your score and experiences here with us so that we have a platform to understand these things in more detail.

jayaprakash January 29, 2015 at 5:54 PM

My pan no:APDPJ7640h plz reply my cibil score sir plz

Sanjib moulick July 8, 2016 at 1:46 AM

Please show me civil score

Abdul Samad July 28, 2016 at 2:50 PM

I want to my civil socre

Yugaander February 4, 2015 at 3:52 PM

Hi Team,

I have requested for an education loan interest wayoff from my branch manager, i just want to understand will this effect my cibil ratings.
My primary question is whether education loan is also being tracked under CIBIL

regards,
Yugaander D

Credexpert February 9, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Dear Yugaander,

Any waive off on your loan – be it the principal or interest amount will result in settlement. This means that you have not paid the entire amount due and the same will appear on your CIBIL report.

Information on all loans from all lending institutions are shared with CIBIL. Thus the details of your education loan will also appear on your CIBIL report. If you do not pay the entire amount (principal + interest), the bank will report it as “settled” and the same may affect your application for credit facilities in the future. Thus it is always advisable to repay the entire amount due.

Yugaander D February 9, 2015 at 11:29 AM

thanks for clarifying.

Surender Reddy February 4, 2015 at 6:08 PM

Civil

tapankumar jana February 19, 2015 at 4:57 PM

Pan no.acjpj5708p

dileep kumar thussu February 21, 2015 at 12:51 AM

`Dear Sir.I am very sorry to write you that due to your wrong cibil report my personal loan application has been rejected by J&K Bank ltd.There are only three loans of M/S Karina fincap ltd,which are under appeal inthe hon”ble court,New Delhi.Rest the loans taken by me are cleared in due time ,which we can prove. Your cibil report is totaly in correct thus damaging my market reputation,so you are requested to rectify my cibil report as soon as possible.

Credexpert February 23, 2015 at 11:06 AM

In order to rectify issues on your credit report, you can raise dispute on the CIBIL website on the below mentioned link:

ashok kumar sarkar February 25, 2015 at 11:10 AM

My PAN is AYXPS1397R , please intimate my civil searching report if any outstanding against me as earliest please.

Credexpert February 26, 2015 at 12:12 PM

In order to check the outstanding amount reflecting on your CIBIL report you need to obtain your credit report from the credit bureau.
You can access your CIBIL score and report by filling the score request form on the below given link

This process will be an online process and you will receive your report online. In case if any KYC provided by you is not matching with CIBIL’s database, it will request you to send self attested copy of your KYC details for verification.

thirumani rajan February 27, 2015 at 12:10 PM

my pan isAPBPT4795H please my civil reportr if any outstanding against as earliest please

Credexpert March 2, 2015 at 10:22 AM

In order to check, if any outstanding amount reflecting on your CIBIL report you need to obtain your credit report from the credit bureau.

G Ramesh Babi March 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM

I am not able to select telangana state in the buy your credit score

Credexpert March 5, 2015 at 10:14 AM

CIBIL has not updated its database, we suggest you to select “Andhra Pradesh” as ‘State’ while applying for your credit report / score.

lalit kumar March 15, 2015 at 1:11 AM

Check cibil score

Credexpert March 16, 2015 at 10:12 AM

In order to check your CIBIL score you need to obtain your credit report from the credit bureau.

Credexpert March 16, 2015 at 10:11 AM

sachin ganpat wadekar March 28, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Dear sir,
my loan a/c.no.60024468248 bank of maharastra has been fully repaid.
cibil has noy update its database.my pan no AAOPW1762F show Defolter .
please update my data

Credexpert March 30, 2015 at 12:40 PM

If you have recently done the payment towards your loan, then it will take to reflect on your report as CIBIL takes 45-60 working days for updating the database.

If the loan has been repaid long before, then you can raise a dispute with CIBIL and / or also contact the respective bank and ask them to update the data with the credit bureau.

Credexpert March 30, 2015 at 12:40 PM

ganesh April 7, 2015 at 8:31 AM

My cibil score

Credexpert April 9, 2015 at 6:08 PM

In order to know your CIBIL score, you need to obtain your credit report from the credit bureau.

Varun Butala April 8, 2015 at 6:32 PM

MY Cibil Score?? Pl help

Credexpert April 9, 2015 at 6:08 PM

Sudhir April 8, 2015 at 11:36 PM

My CIBIL record has lots of mistakes starting from name, address, old mobile number to having 6 incorrect/unknown loan accounts in my report. Only 2 loans are correct in my report. Also, one of the housing loan that I have is not reported in the CIBIL report. Looks like lot of crappy data is being reported/maintained here. Anyways the questions I have are,
1) Can I submit only one dispute resolution request with list of all these anomalies ? or will it require separate dispute resolution request for each incorrect record ?
2) Using one control number how many dispute resolution requests can I submit ?

Credexpert April 9, 2015 at 6:15 PM

1) Yes, you can submit just one dispute resolution request with all the issues reflecting in your report.
2) Control Number indicates the uniqueness of your credit report.Therefore it doesn’t matter how many disputes you raise with the control number. when you will obtain a new CIBIL report there will be a different control number for it.

Sudhir April 9, 2015 at 6:26 PM

Thanks for your quick and precise answer.

santhosh kumar April 9, 2015 at 3:25 PM

HI SIR,

this is santhosh i have taken one consumer durable loan from capital first, my last emi got bounse even i have sufficient amount in my bank account they dropped two times but i have sufficient amount. even i paid through branch within 2 days after cheque bounce. this cheque bounce will reflect to CIBIL or NOT kindly suggest me on this. banks will instantly going to update the CIBIL or after some days

asaram chaure April 18, 2015 at 10:10 PM

Hi am asking this question that I already clear my sbi housing loan and I was got clearance that is no dues certificate from the bank but now my credit record not updated on cibil site and its shows defaulter. What can I do for this bank told me that you will upload no dues certificate on cibil site kindly tell me process of uploading of no dues certificate to cibil site
PlZ help me in this matter.
Asaram R.Chaure
Aurangabad

Credexpert April 20, 2015 at 5:45 PM

The updation process takes 45 – 60 working days for getting updation done on your credit report. Is 45 – 60 working days passed pot payment?
If it is so, we would suggest you to obtain your credit report and score and check the account status, if its not updated you can raise a dispute with CIBIL at https://www.cibil.com/file-consumer-dispute/

You can also contact your bank for updating the correct data with CIBIL.

Sanoj February 16, 2016 at 7:08 AM

Hello Credexpert,
I read your reply on this matter, Customer has paid completely all his dues and again his Credit score is in an unhealthy condition. See, we need to pay 500 bucks every time if we needed credit score again & again. So if the banks are not updating the updated data with CIBIL on a timely manner, how can we go ahead and make actions against them? Any hope?? And why it took 45-60 days for updating some tiny bit of data into their servers/data base? Are they still using an outdated versions of Servers? Even you said like, there may be some errors after uploading the Dispute form, so you need to purchase another credit score again to recheck. I’d like to say, its all financial matter, why cant they provide an update on what went wrong in that? Are they taking any actions against CI if they fail to update customer data after submitting the Dispute forms as well??
Requesting you reply on this.

sridhar April 24, 2015 at 6:03 PM

Hi, I had applied for CIBIL score and paid Rs.470/- through netbanking. My registration number is “SCO0415421771” after the payment debit, I got the below message:

“Regret the inconvenience.
Insufficient questions available for authentication.”

I have not received any mail or sms as confirmation. Please Help!!!

Credexpert April 25, 2015 at 11:39 AM

Please check your spam or junk folder for mail from CIBIL.

If you haven’t received any, you can contact customer service of CIBIL at +91-22-6140 4300 or you can also write it to info@cibil.com and mention your registration number in the mail.

sridhar April 26, 2015 at 8:47 AM

Thank you for the response. I checked my spam and junk folders and not found any …!!! sent a mail to info@cibil.com … i would like to know why it is throwing these kind of errors … I haven’t gone through the authentication process, so does it mean that my request was not processed at all to get the credit report? if yes, then why the money is debited and not getting any acknowledgement to return the money back in case of failed processes?
i have seen so many facing this kind of problem.

Credexpert April 27, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Your queries can be resolved by either calling to customer service of CIBIL or a mail to info@cibil.com

If the authentication has not happened, then probably you will have to upload signed and scanned documents. After verification you will receive hard copy of your report on your mailing address. but still its better to take a confirmation from CIBIL about the status of your credit report.

Narendra dutt swami April 28, 2015 at 3:28 PM

cibil report ks ho

Credexpert April 29, 2015 at 11:18 AM

In order to know your CIBIL score and report, you need to obtain your credit report from the credit bureau.

Sanjay Agarwal April 30, 2015 at 2:18 PM

I am pay 470 rupees.please check my good report and send me.please sent your bank acount no. and sent how I deposit the money in your acount

Credexpert April 30, 2015 at 2:57 PM

sachin bongane May 3, 2015 at 9:53 AM

Vishwanathrao mujaji chavan send thin informatin of loan secton this gmail

sachin bongane May 3, 2015 at 9:53 AM

Vishwanathrao mujaji chavan send thin informatin of loan secton this gmail

Bhaskarjyoti Neog May 12, 2015 at 9:34 PM

I had a credit card from Axis bank against which I had an outstanding . My card is already blocked by the bank. I was not able to clear the dues due to my financial crisis for last one year which result in total outstanding amount againt the card to Rs. 17317.76 as on Apr-15. But, toady i had cleared the total outstanding though cash payment. But the issue is already reported in CIBIL. How can i delete the event from CIBIL as early as possible. Kindly suggest me the wayout for the same.

Bhaskarjyoti
9435185682

Credexpert May 13, 2015 at 1:44 PM

Financial Institutions share data with CIBIL on a fortnightly / monthly basis, which is why the updation process takes 45-60 working days. Therefore, we would suggest that you check your CIBIL credit report and score after the said period.

If the account is closed, with DPDs reflecting on it then it will remain on your report and have negative impact until you have a good repayment history for any new credit lines on your report.

IF the account is not closed (no closed date mentioned, current balance reflecting and negative remark reflecting against account status) by the bank after the said period, the you should communicate the same with the bank and raise a dispute with CIBIL for proper updation. Also, make sure you have received a ‘No Due Certificate’ for complete closure from the bank.

pawan kumar May 13, 2015 at 6:08 PM

ples find my cibil report

Credexpert May 14, 2015 at 11:15 AM

pawan kumar May 13, 2015 at 6:11 PM

faq on cibil,cirreport and score

Credexpert May 14, 2015 at 11:15 AM

rishi May 20, 2015 at 3:16 PM

Hi ,

How to clear name from defaulters list of the bank if the principal amount is paid and loan is settled .

Credexpert May 28, 2015 at 6:26 PM

If only principal amount is repaid then the account will get updated as ‘settled’ in your credit report, this will have negative impact and will hamper your score.

We would suggest, you should pay the total outstanding i.e. principal along with interest and close the account. Payment for the same will update the account as closed with ‘zero’ current balance, closed date and no negative remark.

Also there is nothing like clearance of name from defaulters list of bank, if you make timely payments towards all credit facility availed by you, you will have a good credit history and score which will help you in availing credit facilities in future.

Improving the credit score is slow and gradual process, you need to have a disciplined behaviour in managing your credits – timely repayments, maintaining a balance between secured and unsecured loans, utilizing up to 35-40% of the limit on your credit cards and not making random applications for new credit facilities will help improve your credit score.

gaddam May 28, 2015 at 10:50 PM

hi,

I have paid card outstanding and after 6months found that bill date pass by two working dates and they charged interest few hundred’s and accumulated becomes 3k till 6 months, Bank suspended my card, which is fine to me, but now I am concern on the CIBIL history? will that effect my CIBIL history? please help clarify my query. Thanks! in adv.

Credexpert May 29, 2015 at 1:43 PM

There was a delay in payment, it will reflect on your CIBIL report and also afftect your score negatively. The impact of this will lessen with time and regular payments on other credit facilities.

We would suggest you to not delay in paying the outstanding accumulated amount as it would go on increasing month on month and will also hamper your credit report and score.

rishi June 3, 2015 at 8:07 PM

Hi ,

My score is 776 I pulled my report on 26 May 2015 and today my bank pulled the report as I had applied for personal now the score shown the bank is 664 .what non sense is this ? Are cibil guys sitting just to earn money ? Why theirs disconnect why scores are different ? Any help please ???

Raj June 9, 2015 at 3:37 PM

I left India about 9 years ago, and became a british citizen with OCI now. I’d like to commence a business in India, so need my CIBIL, but I don’t have any such address proof which is less than 3 months older, how to get my CIBIL score?

Response is much appreciated.

Syed June 30, 2015 at 7:41 AM

Hi please contact us to get you the report with your valid Pan card address proof like your Voters id, Electricity bill, Passport or bank statement for the latest 3 months old you can contact me in 9739870082.

Prakash June 29, 2015 at 1:11 PM

I purchased cir through online a couple of days ago (26th June) and the transaction went smooth. I received my credit report immediately via mail.
Today( 29th June) I received a sms stating to upload my kyc documents with transaction id. Should I upload or not please reply me.
Thanks in advance
Prakash

sachin vasant sonawane June 30, 2015 at 11:49 AM

I’m not a problemitic lon

jaswinder singh July 16, 2015 at 8:30 AM

My pan no.is FMGPS1043N .what is my cibil record…

Nagesh July 17, 2015 at 7:25 AM

Which password is required to open a sofr copy of CIBIL report.

Nagesh

Dattatray kamlu Shinde July 18, 2015 at 2:52 PM

My pan no.BUCPS3694B what is my civil record

Dattatray kamlu Shinde July 18, 2015 at 2:54 PM

My cibil record check. And inform me

Credexpert November 23, 2015 at 1:06 PM

Dear Sir

Dattatray kamlu Shinde July 18, 2015 at 2:56 PM

Personal loan total complete and problems in personal loan

mithilesh thakur July 24, 2015 at 5:05 PM

My pan no is -AJPPT6549M,please check my civil report

rakshana naik July 26, 2015 at 5:22 AM

what is my cibil score

zarir July 28, 2015 at 2:09 PM

What is my credit score / rating ? My credit card no is5523………048

sudhir Das July 29, 2015 at 3:56 PM

Dear sir,i have an outstanding loan of Rs9500/which was paid.i clear it but gemoney is closed.gemoney gave me a full and final settlement paper in the year 2008 at time i paid.but the problem is that gemoney not gave me noc.gemoney make cibil that i am unpaid loan amount.for this reason i am not getting the personal loan.what can i do?

rakshana naik August 1, 2015 at 9:37 AM

wt is my cibil score

neeraj August 4, 2015 at 2:27 PM

i am having credit card of icici bank which was lost in 2008 and in 2014 icici bank called me and told that u have an outstanding balance of 36 thousand and in turn in replied that my credit card was lost in 2009 and u enquire me in 2014 about the outstanding balance which i never used. they told me either u paid other wise we take legal action against u as i was working in govt sector that time so i feel it might not be good for me to forget this issue, so i go for settlement and i paid around 19 thousand. but after one year when i go for some loan they told me that your cibil score is low and u are not eligible for any loan. sir pse suggest me how to increase my cibil score to get further loan

rajeshyadav August 6, 2015 at 7:07 AM

I have a credit card and made the payment of overdues will my score increase or not

balwinder August 6, 2015 at 12:46 PM

dear sir i want to go abroad…..so plz tell me about my cibil report.

Credexpert November 23, 2015 at 1:10 PM

Dear Sir

balwinder August 6, 2015 at 12:48 PM

my pan card no. is DNCPS7764D

balwinder August 6, 2015 at 12:51 PM

dear sir i want to go abroad…..so plz tell me about my cibil report.my pan card no.is dncps7764d

amjad ulla pathan August 6, 2015 at 6:42 PM

Hii good civil

Surendra August 10, 2015 at 4:42 PM

Hello sir
I took a tv through bajaj finserv. They are showing my cibil score 819. Is this my score for this particular loan or for my whole credit worthiness.

Credexpert November 23, 2015 at 1:09 PM

Dear Sir

A CIBIL score of 819 indicates your overall credit worthiness. CIBIL scores are in the range of 300 – 900 and a score above 750 is considered to be a good score, provided you do not have any negative remarks on your report. If you continue to pay all your EMIs and credit dues on time, this score of 819 can be maintained.

s seetaram Reddy S/O Bhim Reddy August 11, 2015 at 12:22 PM

sir I have Applied Personal loan in Canara Bank Gulbarga Karnataka state My cibil score is 590,,in report displaying Syndicate Bank Agriculture loan of Rs 100000/-one lakh But i remitted in the month of feb 2015 but still remains the score 590,even after payment Kindly suggest us to increase my score what step to do and.

s seetaram Reddy S/O Bhim Reddy August 11, 2015 at 12:25 PM

its seetaram ReddyMy PAN no AXKPS 1560J

jay August 15, 2015 at 2:00 PM

how can i check my cibil score which one maximum to apply loan

Ramesh August 16, 2015 at 5:47 AM

Hello Sir,

I have credit card due at ICICI BANK. After paying full and final amount what documents to be collected. How long will it take for the bank to provide.

As per conversation with collection executive he told I will be getting a regular credit card statement reflecting zero outstanding balance. This statement can be considered as no dues certificate.
Please advice as the collection person as goofed up before by saying it will be settled however after making parrial payment as settlement in bank
still reflects outstanding balance. I will appreciate your help.

Ramesh

Amirtharaj August 16, 2015 at 7:06 PM

Please inform my cibil scor thank you

Jagmohan Singh August 21, 2015 at 9:13 PM

CIBIL report for 1 year

NARENDRA SAXENA October 26, 2015 at 4:50 PM

my gold card is block plese open my card

Santhosh August 22, 2015 at 12:24 AM

Hi pledging gold in bank will increase my Cibil score

Santhosh August 22, 2015 at 12:26 AM

After clearing all my loans & default loans my score remains 598 same for 2 years, bi hope no updates are happening in Cibil

Gerald magnum August 25, 2015 at 6:23 PM

Hi sir I’m Gerald magnum I have take personal lone in 2004 I could pay due to no job in 2014 I have done settlement my lone no LIVPM00006689867 can u tell me my name will be in cibil what I have to do to clear my name in cibil

Sunil choudhary August 25, 2015 at 9:33 PM

Please I want to know my cibil report

Deependra Singh September 4, 2015 at 8:04 PM

Civil check Karne ke
liye

Deependra Singh September 4, 2015 at 8:05 PM

Hdfc bank

Harsha sharma September 5, 2015 at 7:03 PM

Hi, I want to know my civil credit score

Ram Naresh Yadav September 20, 2015 at 5:11 PM

hi, i want to my my civil credit score

tej narayan singh September 8, 2015 at 12:55 AM

dear sir,
how can check in cibil report & how can put the due payment receipt.
please gaide to me.I have clear all are due payment but still now no updates are happening in cibil report.

MOHAMMAD RAFEEK September 9, 2015 at 10:10 PM

3211914

patil venudhar niabmarj September 24, 2015 at 4:57 PM

i have the check my cibil score plz

kushal Singh Medtiya September 29, 2015 at 1:32 PM

Sir
How can check my cibil report. & how can I know my all dues buy cibil report.

shashi bhushan October 2, 2015 at 3:30 PM

My civil report

Dalbara singh October 3, 2015 at 4:24 PM

Hlo
My cibil transunion score version v2.0
Score no. 671
Member id BN01044656
pls send me all transactions details

sandeep singh October 5, 2015 at 11:24 PM

I want to my cibil report from hdfc bank

Amit Tyagi October 7, 2015 at 2:40 PM

Dear sir, Good day !
My Pan No-AIVPT8960B
MOBILE NO-9015424209
Please check status my cibil record of my email amittyagi1078@gmail.com
Thanks, Amit Tyagi

Amit Tyagi October 7, 2015 at 2:42 PM

cibil record HDFC bank

MEENUGA NAGENDRA BABU October 8, 2015 at 1:02 PM

I want my credit score

sanjeev kumar October 9, 2015 at 7:36 PM

sir please chek my cibil my pan no is
akdpk4874b
mobile no-9780791230

MOHAMMAD RAFEEK October 11, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Please send me account no.3211914 dailies

MOHAMMAD RAFEEK October 11, 2015 at 10:43 AM

My phone. 9781767214

gopal datt October 13, 2015 at 5:06 PM

sir I have naver take home loan but when I have applied personal loan bank say your name show DDA loan I naver take DDA loan I have not DDA flats pls check it and my civil I want why bank say I have taken DDA loan nobody have to help me what can I do

k saila October 16, 2015 at 11:45 AM

How to get my cbil score if my transaction was not successful

dinesh kumar October 16, 2015 at 4:07 PM

Please send me our cibil report
Pan.AZCPK8472B
Mail manojkumardineshkumar@rediffmail.com

Ishika October 20, 2015 at 4:41 PM

Why pay Rs.500/ to cibil when you have a website available where you can get a free credit report anytime and everytime you want. You can get your free credit score by visiting http://www.freescoreindia.com.

manoj Kumar raj October 21, 2015 at 8:10 AM

I want to loan status

sawai singh October 30, 2015 at 8:27 PM

Plz conect me +91
9784334887

Haro sankar roy October 30, 2015 at 11:46 PM

i am defaulter one credit card only, otherwise all loans are duly cleared from my banks,
now i have a question that why i am not eligible for any loans

sonali October 31, 2015 at 1:51 PM

I wana kno my loan status and cibil score

kindly mail me

Fayez Ali Khan October 31, 2015 at 9:38 PM

I request to clear my cibilissue in hdfc bank

Vilas sharma November 1, 2015 at 11:52 AM

dear sir can you tell us that what is civil score
please

Vilas sharma November 1, 2015 at 11:53 AM

9536511753

Vikas sharma November 1, 2015 at 11:59 AM

Dear sir
can tell us my civil score
9536511753

regards
vikas Sharma

noor Mohammed November 6, 2015 at 12:47 PM

can you tell me my name will be in cibil,what i have to do to clear my name in cibil.

Rajkumarsharma November 6, 2015 at 1:55 PM

I request to clear my cibilissue

suneel kumar November 10, 2015 at 5:24 PM

Pl deposit online payment of 500 ac no 027101536756 icici bank suneel kumar ifsc code ICIC0000271 for check your score and score send your email to you in 2 days anyway cash deposit in ac deposit slip can mail my email id

m.karthikeyan November 14, 2015 at 6:07 PM

After clearing all my loans & default loans my score remains 534 same for 2 years, bi hope no updates are happening in Civil

m.karthikeyan November 14, 2015 at 6:08 PM

I request sir to clear my cibilissue

anup Rajgire November 14, 2015 at 10:18 PM

Please check my civil score

shivraj singh hada November 16, 2015 at 2:55 PM

Dear sir
I request sir to clear my cibil issue not due any loan I am apply personal loan but cibil credit show old loans but I am not take any loans before I am apply first time loans so please clear my cibil score please inform following email id

Shivraj singh hada
9799087165

UMANG AGRAWAL November 17, 2015 at 3:43 PM

I want CIBIL report of the company but while checking on the CIBIL website there is a payment of Rs. 3000/-.

Is there any other way to get download that CIBIL report.

Credexpert November 23, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Dear Umang

You will have to make the payment of Rs. 3000 to obtain your CIBIL company report. There is no other way to download the same.

Alternatively, you may access your company report from the following reputed credit bureaus in India. The charges may vary.

Experian – http://www.experian.in/index.html
CRIF Highmark – http://www.crifhighmark.com/Pages/default.aspx

Aruldoss November 17, 2015 at 8:38 PM

I want my cibil score

md. sohail ahmad md. ismail November 19, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Please credit report details

pawan singla November 30, 2015 at 5:15 PM

Dear sir,
Please provide me my civil detail

Sandeep December 1, 2015 at 11:46 PM

I request to clear my cibilissue

Chanchal Majumder December 9, 2015 at 8:54 PM

Kindly send my civil report

jayaraj December 11, 2015 at 12:11 PM

what is ECN?

nayan sahoo December 15, 2015 at 12:06 PM

i want to cibil report status. please help me

V. Bharath bhoj December 17, 2015 at 3:27 PM

Want to know my c bill score Plz do the needful

sushant mallik December 19, 2015 at 8:31 AM

I am Sushant mallik your hdfc credit card payment all raddy full payment so please remove my name for civil list please held thank you mob-8898423126

Ram gopal December 19, 2015 at 9:24 PM

I know my cibil

mukesh kumar singh December 22, 2015 at 8:53 AM

I know my cibil report.

nitin kumar jha December 22, 2015 at 10:59 PM

kindely send my cibil report

Namita Mishal December 23, 2015 at 9:13 PM

Need help in cibil score improvement, call Namita 9833769613, She is a expert from Credit 4 Loan who helped me too improve my score very well or visit them at credit4loan.com

SAURABH GUPTA December 23, 2015 at 10:59 PM

i want to cibil report status. please help me

harishjain December 26, 2015 at 4:30 PM

I want to know my score

Durga madhab Panda January 6, 2016 at 7:26 AM

I want to know my bank loan status add Buguda dist ganjam Odisha

VIJAY BANSAL January 12, 2016 at 1:28 PM

please my cibil check

dinesh gupta January 13, 2016 at 3:59 PM

reason for declined my credit card application and what can I do for this process to be continue

suresh kumar garg January 15, 2016 at 4:18 PM

please my cibil check

rafiq shaikh February 3, 2016 at 12:44 PM

Please my check I m in black. List

narinder singh jamwal February 11, 2016 at 4:30 PM

Please check my cibil

narinder singh jamwal February 11, 2016 at 4:32 PM

Please my check I m in black list

Swapnil February 12, 2016 at 4:22 PM

Hello Respective
I just want know i had borrow bike loan 6 year ago and pay each and evry rupee before 6 months i didnt settled my loan infact i pay all rupee my vibil score will improoved ? If not then how it will improoved infact now i dont have any loan .

manohar shriram waghe March 3, 2016 at 7:58 PM

My c bull score

harish March 9, 2016 at 1:12 PM

Hi Viewers,
bills4u is an entirely reliable app that helps you pay your bills before due date through constant payment reminders.Most importantly this helps in keeping your CIBIL score maintained.

Click and download this app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solutionnet.billline&hl=en

shree ahiwale March 10, 2016 at 8:58 PM

Please my loan statement..

shree ahiwale March 10, 2016 at 9:01 PM

Please give my loan statement to the cibil

Raj Chettiar March 17, 2016 at 3:22 AM

1) If I apply for a cibil report online or offline this will be shared with my banks as well ? ie. even my bank will come to know that I am checking my cibil scores ?
2) I want to know from which year cibil started to keeping records of individuals ?
3) what will happen if that bank or credit card bank/company shutdown ? ex.( barclays bank) reports will be still with cibil ?
Please help me !!!! Thanks

AYYANAR.S March 30, 2016 at 9:09 AM

WHAT ABOUT MYCREDIT SCORE PLEASE

zubair April 9, 2016 at 9:38 AM

i have to know my cibil score

GAUTAM DHANEDHAR May 21, 2016 at 7:49 PM

i made my payment clear on 24 august 2015 of rs 498. my credit card no is- 4377484514095754 .
i got NOC from SBI on 12 feb 2016.
please clear my cibil and cibil score.
please reply immeditely. Thank you.
mobile no-8692802522

hawa singh May 24, 2016 at 2:50 PM

Plz my pan number BCDPS0066C plz my states

kamlesh kumar June 4, 2016 at 1:41 PM

hi due to some reason i was not able to pay my credit card full payment in between i was pay minimum amount of my credit card payment but now i am paying full of my payment with interest so after that is that bank responsibility to remove my name from cibil defaulter list or not if not then what should i do n after that can i take new credit card or not

Debashish mahakul June 4, 2016 at 8:29 PM

I have know to my civil score

nikhil June 11, 2016 at 9:54 PM

Plz tell mi how increse my cbil score?

Sandeep Kumar July 3, 2016 at 7:36 PM

R/sir,
With humble request
I am Sandeep Kumar. My pan card no BHNPK5213Q and I cleared my all bank dues. Bank has given me NOC but my a/c shows in cibil. Please check this issue and make it clear.
With best regards
Sandeep Kumar
9813030269

Sumit July 12, 2016 at 2:07 PM

Sir my all loan installment are clear and I want to take a new loan from bank but my civil report is not clere so please submit some points in my report.
With best regards
Sumit Kalal
+91-9783112334

pardeep singh July 21, 2016 at 1:07 PM

Dear team
I am Pardeep singh. My pan num is FRAPS3688l. The instalments of my personal loan are paid time to time….also credit cards instalment paid on correct time…i was co- borrwer in two wheeler loan..The loan num is PPU01726H..I paid all amount of this loan…now on 15072016 this account is closed…because of this loan my name is in cibil defaulter list…. I request you please remove my name from cibil list and increse my cibil score…

with best regards
Pardeep singh
9814144110

OM PRAKASH GUPTA August 2, 2016 at 3:51 PM

Dear team Im Om prakash Gupta. My Pan numbar is ABEPG 0621J. The my gold loan ara alredy paid for rs.30500/-& rs. 288700/- I paid all amount of this loan now on this accounts is closed because of this loan my name is in cibil I request you please remove my name from cibil list and increse my cibil score…. with best regards om prakash gupta 9414185554

SAHENDRA KUMAR August 2, 2016 at 9:54 PM

Dear sir kya mera koi credit loans Ka default me nam hai please send. Thanks

OM PRAKASH GUPTA August 5, 2016 at 10:30 PM

Dear team, Im Omprakash gupta My pan num.is ABEPG0621J The gold loan rs.30500/-& rs.288700/-if alredy paid & account closed… because of this loan out stending my name in cibil list….Irequest you please remove my name from cibil list and increse my cibil score…. with best regards Om prakash gupta 9414185554

Syed August 17, 2016 at 12:58 PM

We Provide Personal Loans and home loans if the cibil score is above 650 and if there is any issues like updating or improving the cibil score we will update this within 15 to 30 days or immediately and also we will help you to get you the loan within 7 to 10 business days with private like NBFC or nationalized banks who has the interest rate upto 14% with a lead time please call up soon for further queries Syed 9739870082 or email me at financialsuccess070@gmail.com All Over India……………..

kuldip August 18, 2016 at 8:47 PM

Dear sir

i am get my cibil score information in my e mail
thanks for regurd
kuldip….

ravinder singh August 20, 2016 at 9:19 PM

Dear team. I Ravinder singh s/o Bhola Ram. My pan num is FWAPS4001. The instalments of my personal loan are paid..The loan num is PPU01726H..I paid all amount of this loan…now on 15072016 this account is closed…because of this loan my name is in cibil defaulter list….I have a no obsection cirtificate (N.O.C) of this loan…I request you please remove my name from cibil list and increse my cibil score…

with best regards
Ravinder singh
9888781677

SAHENDRA KUMAR August 22, 2016 at 6:17 PM

My pan number ANMPK0190J cibil score please send thanks

sunil12 September 14, 2016 at 2:07 PM

sir is a pan card essential for this purpose check cibil i try try to check and its proper guide but some pan card relative issue i got pan card from here http://knowyourpan.net/

shaijumon.r September 16, 2016 at 3:27 PM

hello sir,
my pan number CHLPR3791K. my vehicle loan was closed in 2014.pls give my score.how can i improve my score.

jaspal October 2, 2016 at 11:57 AM

sir,
Reply and give me inf. Reg. my sible score why I not take loan from any Bank

jaspal October 2, 2016 at 11:59 AM

Send on my email I/D my sible scor

Satish October 4, 2016 at 11:07 PM

Sir my pan no AYYPK8831D my personal lone2008 close

SAHENDRA KUMAR October 5, 2016 at 8:50 AM

My pan number ANMPK0190J cibil score please email send loan closed. .

Amit October 10, 2016 at 4:55 PM