I thought he didn’t mean to write that, and it was a typo or something. So, I went ahead and deleted it. Later on, I emailed him saying that I deleted the comment and he responded saying — he was making the first move!
You see, in Chess notation, “e4” would be the King White Pawn moving two squares forward.
I felt quite silly about the whole thing, and I haven’t even deleted any spam since last week.
Now, on to the smarter things written by fellow bloggers this week:
- What Next For the Global Crisis? by Baselinescenario
- Why Most Frugality Websites Are Hurting You by Retire Rich Roadmap
- I Need a New Credit Card Fast by The Digerati Life
- Ally Bank Review by Cash Money Life
- Bank Fees Can Really be Hidden by MoneyNing
- Value Investing and Buying Income on the Cheap by Moolanomy
- How to bring shock and awe to your monthly bill by Dough Roller
- Work hard for Prosperity, or learn from Rags to Riches stories by Financial Methods
- Shop at online auction sites for savings and profits at The Smarter Wallet
- The Importance of Money – Means to an end or End in Itself by Financial Highway