Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana – Calculating Maturity Value after 21 Years

by Shiv Kukreja on March 9, 2015

in Investments

This post is written by Shiv Kukreja, who is a Certified Financial Planner and runs a financial planning firm, Ojas Capital in Delhi/NCR. He can be reached at skukreja@investitude.co.in

Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana has received a great initial response from the general public. As the scheme offers 9.1% tax-free rate of interest, investors are finding this scheme to be extremely attractive and want to invest in it as soon as possible. They also need handholding to invest in this scheme. But, due to lack of required information with the post offices and authorised bank branches, people are finding it difficult to do so.

I have posted two articles about this scheme and both have received over hundred comments from the visitors. I have been getting many queries regarding the maturity value of this scheme. People want to know the value of their investment as the scheme gets matured after 21 years.

Though it is almost impossible to calculate a precise maturity value of this scheme as there are many variables on which its maturity value will depend, I have tried to make a couple of tables in which the maturity value has been calculated keeping those variables to be constant and yearly & monthly contribution to be the only variable.

Certain assumptions have been made for calculating these maturity values and those assumptions are:

* Rate of Interest has been assumed to be 9.1% for all these 21 years.

* Yearly contributions have been assumed to be made on April 1 every year i.e. the beginning of the financial year.

* Monthly contributions have been assumed to be made on 1st day of every month.

* Although it is not mandatory, a fixed amount of yearly/monthly contribution has been assumed.

* It is also assumed that no withdrawal is made throughout these 21 years.

Here you have the tables:

Yearly Contribution Table

Picture5

Monthly Contribution Table

Picture6

I hope these two tables help people in deciding how much amount they would like to contribute to this scheme in order to achieve their girl child’s marriage and/or higher education goals.

Before you go ahead and plan to get an account opened, I would like to again highlight the main features of this scheme:

Who can open this account? – Parents or a legal guardian of a girl child up to the age of 10 years, can open this account in the name of the girl child. Up to December 1, 2015, one year grace period has been provided to allow this account to get opened for a girl child who is born on or after December 2, 2003.

9.1% Tax-Free Rate of Interest – This scheme offers 9.1% rate of interest, which has also been exempted from tax in this year’s budget. But, this rate is not fixed at 9.1% for the whole tenure and is subject to a revision every financial year.

Scheme Matures in 21 years or on Girl’s Marriage, whichever is earlier – The scheme gets matured on completion of 21 years from the date of opening of the account or as the girl child gets married, whichever is earlier. Please note that the girl attaining the age of 21 years has no relevance to maturity of this scheme.

Deposit for 14 years only – You need to deposit a minimum of Rs. 1,000 and a maximum of Rs. 1,50,000 only for the first 14 years, after which you are not required to deposit any amount. Your account will keep earning the applicable interest rate for the remaining 7 years or till it gets matured on your daughter’s marriage.

Documents Required – You need birth certificate of the girl child, along with the identity proof and residence proof of the guardian, to open an account under this scheme. You can approach any post office or authorised branches of some of the commercial banks to get this account opened.

You can check the rest of the features of this scheme from this post – Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana – Tax-Free Small Savings Scheme for a Girl Child

You can also download the application form to open an account from this post – Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana – Application Form & List of Banks to Open an Account. If you still have any query or something related to discuss, please share it here.

Pankaj March 11, 2016 at 2:54 PM

As per the bank, interest on SSA is applicable on the basis of days the money is there in account and not that one has to deposit between 1st and 5th of month like in PPF.

nageshwar dasari March 12, 2016 at 10:08 AM

Thank you very much for providing the caluclation table of maturity amount.But I have one doubt that is if the guardian or parent of the child who is paying the amount of the account monthly or annually is disable to pay during the middle of the term that means if he died or some what happened to the person then what about the paid amount is there any exemption for those persons on payments

santosh April 15, 2016 at 10:27 PM

Nice question

R K GARG May 30, 2016 at 8:23 AM

My grand daughter DOB is 12/01/2005.
Whether she is eligible NOW to enter this scheme.
Also inform me the banks authorised to open the account.

nabi March 15, 2016 at 9:22 AM

Sukanya

Vipina March 16, 2016 at 12:43 AM

In this scheme do we have to fill form H 15 yearly.

Naeem March 17, 2016 at 10:58 AM

Sir, I have following queries, please respond.
1. What are the tax (liabilities) benefits for the parents who put funds into SSY for their girl child ?
2. Hypothetical, but, what happens to SSY if the girl dies with in payment period or between 14-21 years ? Will the parent allowed to take back amount or wait for 21years ?
3. Will SSY allows the parents to part withdraw SSY accruals with 14yrs or 14-21yrs, to get medical treatment of the child (showing medical proof etc) ?

Snita May 5, 2016 at 2:55 PM

Good question.

Nirmal Pagaria June 21, 2016 at 11:50 AM

Reply the above 3 Questions.

Ashok kumar March 18, 2016 at 11:48 AM

sir, My son is working in USA and I have been blessed with granddaughter one month back born in USA. please advice can i open account for her.

saradha baskar March 18, 2016 at 10:34 PM

Sir I started investing last year for my child.she is now 12 years.for how many years I am eligible to pay.if I am investing 150000 o’er year what will be the return at the end.that is at the time of 18 or 21.kindly give me a reply sir.

Bijay Kumar Singh March 19, 2016 at 6:23 AM

please advise me can if the guardian/parent of the child who is paying the amount of the account monthly or annually is disable to pay during the middle of the term that means if he died or some what happened to the person then any exemption for those persons on payments and what about the paid amount is there.

ajay kumar gupta March 20, 2016 at 11:17 AM

this is nice scheme for girl child…

vikky March 21, 2016 at 10:21 PM

Sunny March 28, 2016 at 4:34 PM

hi

amit March 29, 2016 at 3:09 PM

can ssa account be transferable from post office to bank. urgent

J K Mital August 26, 2016 at 6:17 PM

Account was opened by my son under Sukanya Samridhi Yojna for his girl child in July 15. Later on my son became NRI. Now I have learnt from newspaper that an NRI cannot open such account for his girl child. It was also there in news paper that if any such account has been opened before issue of these revised Govt. orders then the account is to be closed. Kindly clarify the correct position.

ajay joshi April 1, 2016 at 10:24 AM

very nice plan

Bala April 4, 2016 at 1:24 PM

my daughter is below 1moth old, so can i open Sukanya plan…..

Anshuk sachdeva August 6, 2016 at 6:05 PM

Yes u can open a account for one month old girl child

nachiket August 16, 2016 at 8:57 AM

Yes! You can… I just did for my daughter she is 20 days old…

uday April 4, 2016 at 11:44 PM

I have opened an account for my daughter last month with a monthly installment of 12,500.
But as the interest is calculated for a financial year, can I deposit current years 1.5 lacs and last year 1,47500.
Is that feasible.
Uday

amit April 6, 2016 at 2:51 PM

can a ssp account be transferable from post office to bank ,pls tell i have not got reply till today

Anil April 6, 2016 at 3:36 PM

Is the amount to be invested in SSY per year is fixed or flexible ?
If i deposit rs.20 000 in 1st year, can i change the amount in future ?

Yunus April 7, 2016 at 1:10 PM

I have two nieces with age of 8 and 9 years old. If I open their account and submit 1000 rupees every month in both account then how much they will received at age of around 23 or 24 (near their marriage) ?

One more thing as I am their real uncle, will this amount be counted under 80 C, if Yes please explain how?

RAJU kumar sharma April 8, 2016 at 12:53 AM

Dear sir
Mujhe aapni beti ke liye account start karna sukanya yojana chal rahi hai to mujhe reply kare plz

satya April 9, 2016 at 12:39 PM

Dear Sir

am staying in abroad but my family completely set in Kakinada, AP, India. I am blessed with 3 girl child who are born in 2006 & 2012(Twins). Now is it possible to open Sukanya samruddhi account for all my kids?? kindly advise.

H ZOTHANPUIA May 8, 2016 at 5:09 PM

Your case is same with me, since i also had 3 daughters.I approached bank to open account for all of my 3 daughters(all are in eligible age), but the scheme seems to be for 2 girls only, and i opened account only for my 2 daughters in SBI

Prerna Agrawal April 11, 2016 at 2:39 PM

the calculation these you have done are based on 9.2% or current 8.6%

Sweta April 20, 2016 at 11:10 AM

Maine apni two girls ke naam par april 10 ko ac khola, tha, mnth 1000 ke hisabh se, par mujhe is, year 5. 1 ke hisabh se int mila, hn . aisa, kyun hua, mujhe janana hn.

Sweta April 20, 2016 at 11:11 AM

Mujhe iska, ans chaiye . kya, yeh scheme karana bhi hamri galti hn..

zameer sd April 25, 2016 at 3:48 PM

Hello sir mai agr har saal 5000 ac me daalta hu ye mai 12 year tk kiya to us hisabse 60000 ac me jama hoge or baki ke 2 year me mai ne 1lakh ac me dale to total amount 1lakh 60000 14 year me huwa to Jo interest milega WO har saal ke hisabse milega ya 14 year me Jo amount jama huwa hai us hisabse milega please jawab do

Abhijeet Ahirekar June 23, 2016 at 11:23 AM

Aapko interset har saal ke investment ke upar milega….kyunki har saal naya budget nikalta hai Aur usi budget ke dauran Ka interest us equal amount Ko milega…Aur every year aap Jo kuch amount jama karate Ho usi calculation Se after maturity aapko benefit milega….last 2 saal mai aapne jyada paise bhare to bhi aapko usaka Koi fayda nahi hoga…us amount Ka Koi bhi benefit nahi mil payega

Mahesh Saini July 14, 2016 at 11:13 AM

Hello Sir / Madam

Yeh Scheme Abhi hai kya muje meri daughter ke liye leni hai jo ki abhi 10 Mahine Ki hai aur bataye abhi ROI kya chal raha hai.

suresh Chandra April 26, 2016 at 2:22 PM

girl child to good policy.ofter 21 year very good amount collecting.

parth April 28, 2016 at 12:49 PM

My chayld has been 4 years and i paryerar 10’000 rs me mere ac. Me dalungato muje kitna benefit hosaktahe

Anita Ananda Patharde April 28, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Nics paln

akhtar jamil April 29, 2016 at 6:24 AM

dear sir mai sukanya smridhi yojna me paisa jama kar diya
or ladki ka sadi se pahle hi paisa nikalna hai to paisa nikal sakta hai ki nahi

????? ?????? ??????? April 30, 2016 at 5:19 AM

sukanya samrudhi yojna ke bare me muje jankari digiye please contact 9421453333

kumar k May 3, 2016 at 10:09 AM

dear sir ,
if any parents have 9 years old girl open ssy acct. and for her higher educations he want money then what can they do wait 30 years for age or do marriage of his girl and then give higher educations, it’s not clear.

Snita May 5, 2016 at 3:03 PM

My daughter will complete 10 yrs on 19 Oct.what the amount will deposit so we get 15 lac after completion of 21 yrs

sanyasi meher May 6, 2016 at 10:07 PM

My child

Niraj May 8, 2016 at 8:22 PM

Good scheme

Tapan Kumar Mahapatro May 10, 2016 at 9:23 AM

Supposed to be one person deposit for 7 or 8 years after then he/she suffered for finance crises then what happens? whether he/she will get the money after 21 years on the deposited amount or not.

faisal May 10, 2016 at 5:48 PM

Dear S kukreja Sir

I have read your posts I m very glad to talking to you. Just need one advice.

My daughter is 4 year old.

I want to go for SSY. Maturing 21 years. But

If I invest in PPF I m getting my money in 15 years.

Then y do i invest in SSY?

cheruku jyothi May 16, 2016 at 6:05 PM

if its poss once cal and give full details

Prasanna May 16, 2016 at 6:43 PM

Hello sir..is there any way to check balance amount online?

ASHOK KUMAR May 17, 2016 at 1:44 PM

SIR,
I HAD A BABY OF ONE YEAR OLE WHICH PLAN IS THE BEST CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME WITH ENTIRE DETAILS.

MINTU HALDER May 18, 2016 at 7:15 AM

Sir i open an a/c SSY & before 14 years if i am not live then my SSY how help my girl?

Biplab Saha May 19, 2016 at 12:59 AM

In case of SSY, post office & Bank interest are same & explain which banks are involved in this matter ?

Santosh Kumar padhi May 20, 2016 at 1:13 AM

Can I transfer the sukanya samriddhi yogana policy account SBI either post office, one branch to another branch. Currently I am working in Bangalore, if I will start policy in bangalore branch, can I change my policy to my native place (odisha) after some year if require???

Deepali mehta May 21, 2016 at 4:49 PM

If I invest 150000 per year so how much I get after 21 yaers pls relply . I can’t understand table pls tell me

DhanRaju January 30, 2017 at 6:30 PM

My Daughter age is 9.4 months, and now i will open the account of every monthly deposit the 1000/- to 1500/- Till the 14 years of your sukanya samridhi yojanah. after my daughter age 21 years, maturity comes, me how much money will get………………..? Please calculate & tell me.

P.DHANRAJ
8978779063

nemi burdak May 22, 2016 at 1:53 PM

Very nice policy in

sanjeeb goswami May 23, 2016 at 1:11 PM

agar beti ka age 6 years hai to shadi 21 sal me karata hu to kya maturity milega ya nahi or milega to kitna milega. plz. rlp.

Ajit May 24, 2016 at 12:16 PM

Is the monthly deposit amount is fixed or variable.

Ssntosh kumar sinha May 24, 2016 at 4:02 PM

Dear sir mai sukanya yojana ka har month Jama karte hai use ham apna account ka balance kaise dekh sakte hai

Santosh kumar sinha.Bihta Nawada May 24, 2016 at 4:16 PM

Apna Account check karna hair .kaise

Yash pal singh May 26, 2016 at 2:31 PM

My daughter is 15 years old can I open Sukanya Smridhiyojana a/c

Raju B. Dongre June 7, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Sir;
A pane sukana samarudhi yojana chalu ki thi to apane bataya tha kind Rs.1000.par 21yrars keep bad 640000. Mileage par aja papatacha ki galat yojana hai

BALU June 7, 2016 at 5:13 PM

Dear sir/ madam
Is SBI sukanya & sukanya yojana are same or not??? If not give details about sukanya….

Anurag June 8, 2016 at 1:37 AM

Who will get the amount at the time of maturity the girl or the parents

mahesh June 9, 2016 at 3:59 PM

sir…
i am Mahesh .. my daughter one year old..after 21years i will get 10 lack.how much mony diposit…plse deatals

mahesh June 9, 2016 at 4:01 PM

very very exlent scheem

nilesh June 11, 2016 at 10:47 AM

Merit beti six month ki hai. Mai account open karts hu to 1000 par month jams karts hu to 21 year calculated kitna hoga

Veer singh June 14, 2016 at 2:03 PM

My daughter ‘s birth date is 2 july 2004. can she apply for Sukanya yojana
in 2016.

Veer singh June 14, 2016 at 2:04 PM

My daughter ‘s birth date is 2 july 2004. can she apply for Sukanya yojana
in 2016 in state bank of india

Mayurkumar Shah June 15, 2016 at 9:28 AM

My two daughters are borned in USA..They have US passports however we are now settled in India since last 2 years and not willing to go back USA..I am Indian citizon .Can I open Sukanya Samriddhi Yogana?

Nagavalli June 15, 2016 at 4:03 PM

In the month April -2015 ,I opened account on sukanya samriddi for my daughter with initial Rs.1000 begining 3 or 4 month, I Made it regularly but due to financial problem, I couldn’t continue ,again now I’am willing to continue, it is possible to continue sir, Kindly do the needful sir .

KIRAN KUMAR June 16, 2016 at 11:51 AM

Hello Sir
I read about sukanya samriddhi yojana very good scheme for girl child. I want to know whether any such scheme is for boy child also. kindly help me.

Datta kolhe June 16, 2016 at 2:50 PM

my child 7 year old plse detials suknya yojna

T RAJESH June 16, 2016 at 4:10 PM

Sir. I have paid Rs.20000 for 2015 -16. I got intrest R’s. 1165/ is (5.5%) instead of 9.2%
So I want clarification

SURESH June 17, 2016 at 2:51 PM

SUKANYA SAMRUDDHI YOJANA – MONTHLEY PLANS I WANT PLS SEND ME KNOW

IRANNA June 18, 2016 at 9:19 PM

Hi it is use very well for specialy Govt job holders thanku

Ashwani madan June 19, 2016 at 11:31 AM

My daughter born on 27.10.2004 .can we open sukanya samridhi accoun on her name.

Mehdi Hasan Ansari June 20, 2016 at 11:37 AM

Thank you very much for share thik important calculation of maturity.

Ashok Bhandari June 22, 2016 at 8:46 AM

sir, My son is working in USA and I have been blessed with granddaughter four
month back born in USA. please advice can i open account for her

priti Uk June 24, 2016 at 6:38 AM

Please correct the rate of interest ..currently 8.60 ROI applied.

sayagoud June 24, 2016 at 11:13 AM

G S SATISH June 25, 2016 at 1:51 PM

If risk happened either guardian nor deposit holder(and not in a position to pay instalments i.e., example after 10 years) we must wait for 21 years?

B.ANANDKUMAR July 1, 2016 at 3:42 PM

this is for best scheme for our children future

suresh pradhan July 4, 2016 at 5:25 PM

Sir, I have following queries, please respond.
i have opened an account my daughter from 6 month but today i deposit the amount for the month of July 2016 while this account is not responding the amount so please get me clarification and how can i proceed . kindly do the needful sir,

badri narayana goparaju July 6, 2016 at 1:25 PM

sir,
Please educate your kphp postoffice,pm to answer for child plan. When she was asked i want to deposit Rs 4000 to my grand daughter who has 10 months age. She replied that it is not posssible until i get the birth certificate and author card on the name of child. OK i will get the birth certificate but not author card( finger prints not posible and also iris.. i came to know that the judgement of SC.). Whether she know the rules or not. How the MODI GOVT. is working on girls can be known by this issue. Please let it be know to MODI. I want a final result.
I feel i will get a nice reply from you.
Yours faithfully,
G.badri narayana,
b5. f 05, LIG FLATS.
vent II, Phase IV, kphb.
Kukatpally(PO)-5000072
HYDERABAD. AP.

BHUSHAN KUMAR July 6, 2016 at 1:27 PM

thanks modiji…..

Latha July 6, 2016 at 2:04 PM

why there is a difference in maturity amount for annual and monthly contibution.
For example: In case Rs.60000/- per year and Rs.5000/- per month maturity amount differs i.e., Rs.31,56,305/- and Rs.31,26,523/-

rakesh reddy July 7, 2016 at 11:07 AM

Sir I am monthly deposit 8000 rupees . . ac sukanya samriddhi account. Account open this year 2016. my daughter date of birth 27 nov 2009.after 21 years maturity value kya ho sakta hai

rakesh reddy July 7, 2016 at 11:19 AM

Sir my monthly deposit 8000 rupees in sukanya samriddhi account. Account open this year 2016. my daughter date of birth 2009.after 21 years maturity value kya ho sakta hai

GIRISH BHASIN July 8, 2016 at 1:24 PM

D.O.B OF MY DAUGHTER IS 11-11-2006,AND IF I INVEST RS.5000/-PERMONTH IN THIS SCHEME.HOW MUCH AMOUNT MY DAUGHTER WILL GET AT THE TIME OF HER COMPLETING THE AGE OF 21 YRs. AND WHAT IF IN CASE OF AN EVENTUALITY. WHAT ABOUT THE LICs CHILDREN SCHEMES.PLS DO SUGGEST.
THANX.

Chandrashekhar H G July 8, 2016 at 2:02 PM

I want to know is there any single payment plan in this scheme

sanjeev kumar July 18, 2016 at 12:30 AM

ac

Nikhat July 25, 2016 at 12:54 PM

Thank you for simplifying SSY with your article.
I have a query. Can single parents (mother) avail this scheme without any hassle , as the baby’s birth certificate carries father’s name while the baby lives with the mother. Hope there would be no discrepancy at the time of maturity of this scheme. Please advise.

pankaj kumar singh July 26, 2016 at 6:14 PM

sir
meri beti 3years ki hay may sukanay yojna lena chahata hu
plz aap mujhe iske bare me batay accha hoga

name :-pankaj kumar singh

pankaj kumar singh July 26, 2016 at 6:15 PM

dear sir
sykanya yojna ke bare me batay

shailendra uymar August 1, 2016 at 3:32 PM

hello sir,
meri beti about two months kee ho gyee hai use liye invest karna hai, suanya samridhi yojna ke jankari chahiye..plz guide me

Praveen ootwal August 3, 2016 at 11:09 AM

My girl is 9 years old, i plan to invest 2k monthly. so as explained above if i need to invest for first 14 years, i need to know whether to invest up to the girl child attains 14 years or 14 years from now as of date. In that case the maturity would be 9+14=23 years . Please let me know

sachidanand Verma August 3, 2016 at 6:45 PM

I have a question that if i want to surrender this policy after the age of 18year of my child for his marriage or higher education.
Then i have any kind of loss in maturity.

Vijay kumar August 5, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Hello
Maine apni beti k a/c m 17-06-2015 se har month 1000 R’s jaama karwaye. 01-04-2016 ko 360 meri beti k a/c me aaye ye kya hai or kyu aaye or kitne % aaye. Pls samjhao

Poonam tiwari August 19, 2016 at 9:56 AM

Dier sir
5000 per month may apne bati kay acount may jama karu to 14 year bad kitana melaga

haripadadas August 27, 2016 at 7:18 PM

may haripadadas may mera bate ke leya ssa book opening keya on 30-03-2015 next premeum on 30-11-2015 submit keya but 18-08-2016 premeum submit kerne ke leya tha post master ne bola book laps hoya geya. help me………..

ram pawar August 30, 2016 at 9:20 PM

very good plan

Mr Laxman Kanhar August 31, 2016 at 2:37 PM

Sukanya samriddhi yojana is best scheme for all indian girls there features. so that all family open one account any post office, bank which age have between ( 01 to 10)

Ratan shil September 3, 2016 at 8:37 PM

Nice plan!!

Poonam Shah September 6, 2016 at 2:49 PM

rachna September 7, 2016 at 5:21 PM

hi i want to open the ac but confuse kya apki calculation k hisab se muje inst milega. kindly inform me

GV Ramesh September 12, 2016 at 10:48 AM

My daughter birth date is 12 December 2005. How many years shall we deposit the amount in SSA

GV Ramesh September 12, 2016 at 11:01 AM

My daughter birth date is 12 December 2005. and we have Started the SSA in 2015 March. How many years shall we deposite the amount in SSA

Avanish chandra saxena September 21, 2016 at 2:59 AM

sir ji mujhe account open karvana jo ki ek hi bar deposits karna hai

Financial Advisor September 24, 2016 at 2:48 PM

This is a game changing scheme implemented by the Indian government. I believe a responsible person from any middle class or lower class family having a girl child should invest in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. The interest rate is good. Plus, it is also not taxable. Once the child is grown up, she will need money for higher education. Here in India, we spend a lot of money in marriages. This way, we can even use this money at the time of her marriage. No worries, whatsoever.

MsReddy September 26, 2016 at 9:58 PM

sir please put present financial year intrest rate chart

Hemant October 13, 2016 at 1:38 PM

6 Step Process to Transfer Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account from Post office to Bank.
More info@https://www.moneydial.com/blogs/6-step-process-to-transfer-sukanya-samriddhi-yojana-account-from-post-office-to-bank/

Ganesh November 19, 2016 at 9:18 PM

In financial year 15-16 if i investing 5000/- per month and suddenly for any reason i am capable to invest only 1000/- then it will be work..??

vasant satpute November 20, 2016 at 11:46 AM

Sir, can I transfer my sukanya account from to SBI bank in the same city.

mahesh poojari November 24, 2016 at 9:13 AM

plz

ramzan chhipa. January 5, 2017 at 3:39 PM

suknya yogna ek achi yogna h.khas kr berojgar ..anuschit.jati bpl..adi family ko apni beti ki chinta se kuch fayda mikega..bhart me kitne aye roj.famaly susaid ka graf km hoge..kas 1s20 year girl ko b govt ya benk help de to graw ki bat ..aam logo ko tk bahuchay..

Ajeet January 5, 2017 at 4:48 PM

dear sir,

agar me 1000 rs saal me jama karta hu toh 14 saal baad kitna amount mujhe milega. aur 21 saal baad kitna milega.

Vijay Anand January 19, 2017 at 5:44 PM

Just wanted a clarification, if I go for a monthly deposit say INR 1000/- can this amount be changed to any other amount during the year, or the amount deposited once remains fixed to be paid subsequently for the rest of the tenure.

hariom January 20, 2017 at 3:27 PM

can i deposit different amount in different year ??

Desi Hisab January 20, 2017 at 4:57 PM

Is there any yojana for small kids? Not only female for boys also. I have a two year old boy. Can you suggest some scheme for him?

soundarya January 21, 2017 at 1:15 PM

sir in which we consult sir in some banks there not telling u should pay monthly 1000 we want to pay early 1000sir what we can do my child DOB 7-9-2015

Kamlesh Kumar Meena January 24, 2017 at 9:42 PM

Sir
14 Yrs tak ya 14 Yrs Age tak

ashwani khanna January 25, 2017 at 1:09 PM

sir can nana or mama or nani can depsit in this scheme

Khaja January 27, 2017 at 3:45 PM

I hav open the account in postoffice… shall open again in bank

NILESH KUMAR January 27, 2017 at 4:05 PM

umesh kumar dahayat February 4, 2017 at 12:15 PM

account open

Gvksriharsha February 6, 2017 at 2:53 PM

Before 2_12_2003 what we do sir my Child date of birth is 26_5_2003

Bulu Das February 6, 2017 at 10:50 PM

Thank you very much sir for your proper guidance in this scheme.

Somnath Tarale February 9, 2017 at 12:49 AM

Sir,meri behan pregnancy main death hui hai or uski 2 betiyan hain or usake pitaji use nahi posate hai or usane dusari shadi ki hai to kya mama account open kar sakata hai kya?