Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana – Calculating Maturity Values @ 9.2% – Interest Rate Applicable for FY 2015-16

by Shiv Kukreja on April 3, 2015

in Investments

This post is written by Shiv Kukreja, who is a Certified Financial Planner and runs a financial planning firm, Ojas Capital in Delhi/NCR. He can be reached at skukreja@investitude.co.in

The Finance Ministry on March 31st announced the applicable interest rates for all the Post Office Small Savings Schemes, including PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) and Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (SCSS). Except for SCSS and SSY, the government has kept all other interest rates unchanged, including 8.7% for its most popular scheme, PPF.

To encourage more and more people to get the Sukanya Samriddhi Account (SSA) opened, the Government has decided to ride against the tide and has increased its interest rate to 9.20% from 9.10% earlier, an increase of 0.10%.

As the interest rate on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is subject to a revision every financial year, this rate of 9.2% will remain applicable only for the current financial year, 2015-16 and will be further revised in March 2016 for the next financial year, 2016-17.

But, this move of keeping its interest rate higher makes me feel that the Modi Government will continue to keep its interest rate higher going forward as well. I think, like the current financial year, they will try to keep a differential of approximately 0.50% between PPF and Sukanya Samridhi Yojana.

I had posted an article last month in which maturity values were calculated with 9.1% rate of interest throughout its tenure of 21 years. But, as the interest rate has been updated to 9.2% and as most of the investors are yet to open this account, I thought there is a need to have a new post having maturity values calculated as per the new rate of 9.2%.

So, here you have the tables in which maturity values are given as per your annual contributions as well as monthly contributions:

Yearly Contribution Table

Picture4

Monthly Contribution Table

Picture3

As different investors will have have different amounts and different timings of their deposits, it is natural that their maturity values will also be different. So, these maturity values are only indicative based on certain assumptions and here you have those assumptions:

* Rate of Interest has been assumed to remain 9.2% for all these 21 years.

* Yearly contributions have been assumed to be made on April 1 every year i.e. the beginning of the financial year.

* Monthly contributions have been assumed to be made on 1st day of every month.

* Although it is not mandatory, a fixed amount of yearly/monthly contribution has been assumed.

* It is also assumed that no withdrawal is made throughout these 21 years.

As people are looking for more and more information about this scheme, I would like to again highlight the main features of this scheme here:

Who can open this account? – Parents or a legal guardian of a girl child up to the age of 10 years, can open this account in the name of the girl child. So, if your daughter is born on or after December 2, 2003, you can get this account opened for her in a post office or an authorised bank branch.

Which documents are required to open this account? – You need birth certificate of the girl child, along with the identity proof, residence proof and two photographs of the parents/legal guardian, to open an account under this scheme. You can approach any post office or a branch of any of the authorised banks to get this account opened.

9.2% Tax-Free Rate of Interest for FY 2015-16 – As mentioned above, this scheme will carry 9.2% rate of interest for the current financial year and it was 9.1% for the previous financial year. Similarly, interest rate will be revised every year in March and will be applicable for the applicable financial year afterwards.

NRI/OCI Investment – It is still not clear whether Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) are allowed to open an account under this scheme or not. But, as it is not allowed with most of the post office small saving schemes, I think the government will not allow them to invest in this scheme either. I’ll update this post as soon as I get any information regarding the same.

Partial Withdrawal – It is allowed to withdraw 50% of the balance for higher education as the girl child attains the age of 18 years. Except for this period, it is not allowed to withdraw any amount during the whole tenure of this scheme.

Nomination Facility – Nomination facility is not there with this scheme. In an unfortunate event of the death of the girl child, the balance amount will be paid to the parents/ legal guardian of the girl child and the account will be closed immediately.

You can check all the features of this scheme from this post – Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana – Tax-Free Small Savings Scheme for a Girl Child

You can also check the updated list of banks and download the application form to open an account from this post – Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana – Updated list of Authorised Banks to Open an Account, Specimen Application Form & Passbook. If you have any query or something related to all these posts, please share it here.

krishna December 2, 2015 at 2:36 PM

meri beti 14 dec2015 ko 10 years ki ho jaygi kya mai abhi ssy mai account kulwa sakti hun kya suru mai 500 per manth after sometime mai jyada amount dall sakti hun.

Abhishek Gupta May 10, 2016 at 10:47 PM

Sir , Mere bati ki DOB 22.10.2006 hai 1000/- per month par kitne maturity milagi 100 % Sure kya iska rate of intrest per year change hoga ya fir fix plan hai

PAWAN KUMAR SHARMA August 9, 2016 at 2:54 PM

PAWAN KUMAR SHARMA
Sir mere beti ki d.o.b. 31-03-2010 ki hai main agar per month 2000 rupees se account upon karta hu to kitne maturity milagi

Jahnavi August 11, 2016 at 6:48 PM

Deposit amount 150000/please cleared maturity amount after 21years

Jaipalreddy August 21, 2016 at 8:07 PM

8006464/- R’s for more details please contact me on 9912151393

Sampat jadhav February 3, 2017 at 3:09 PM

8006464

sudha singh October 10, 2016 at 6:10 PM

Sir meri do beti hai .sukanya yojana start karne pe yearly 20000 bharne pe maturity hone pr kitna amount hoga aur kitna bhar sakte hai.plz reply me

rakesh kumar December 7, 2015 at 3:57 PM

Dear sir my daughter dob is 05/07/2014 yearly deposite 20000 when maturity amount

Kishan December 7, 2015 at 9:21 PM

sir me har sal 1.50 $ ka ketna amount melga sir 21 sal bad me

binod mishra December 11, 2015 at 3:32 AM

Dear sir my daughter dob is 14/01/2009 means 7 years.Mere ko kitne saal tak jaama karna padega aur kaun se year me maturity milegi.agar main 30000 per year jama Karin to kitna milega

RAMAN THAKUR December 16, 2015 at 4:47 PM

Binod Bhai….

Govt has agreed to deposit for the name of any child up to the age of 18 yrs. It is allowed to withdraw 50% of the balance for higher education as the girl child attains the age of 18 years. Except for this period, it is not allowed to withdraw any amount during the whole tenure of this scheme.
—Scheme Matures in 21 years or on Girl’s Marriage, whichever is earlier – The scheme gets matured on completion of 21 years from the date of opening of the account or as the girl child gets married, whichever is earlier. Please note that the girl attaining the age of 21 years has no relevance to maturity period of this scheme.
—–Deposit for 14 years only – You need to deposit a minimum of Rs. 1,000 and a maximum of Rs. 1,50,000 only for the first 14 years, after which you are not required to deposit any amount. Your account will keep earning the applicable interest rate for the remaining 7 years or till it gets matured on your daughter’s marriage.

Neha jain September 13, 2016 at 3:27 PM

Hello sir…meri do betiya h ek 4 saal ki or ek 1saal ki…mujhe is yojna ki bahut jarurat h betiyo k future k liye…main Indian hu or India me rehti hu lekin meri dono delivery nepal me hue h jiski vjh se bachiyo k birth certificate nepal k h…main delhi me apni family k sth regti hu or mera Sbi me a/c bhi h…btaiye mujhe ab kya krna hoga….pls

Akhilesh March 3, 2017 at 7:47 PM

Hello mam
I am Akhilesh srivastava working in canara bank
If you want to take good policy for gud Future of your children. Please contact me
My mob no. 9899124130

Nazim Ali.. . March 24, 2017 at 3:38 PM

Pls. … Callllll. 8888666434

deep singh February 13, 2016 at 10:04 AM

Sir, mere bete ke dob hai 07/05/2010. 2000/ rupaye jama karne se kitna return milega

anil babu sunkari June 16, 2016 at 6:35 PM

Dear sir the metured amount girl will get after 21yrs that amt will be tax free r not … need complete details will help us to invest more as im doing 30000 per month can do little more. Thanks

Satishkumar March 30, 2016 at 8:12 AM

dear sir my doughter d.o.b.on 04/10/2016 about 15 Month till date I want 5000 Thousends contribution in per month yearly (60,000 Thousends ) In sukanya samridhi yojna (.) So please after 21 Years maturity kitna amount milega send intimate amount bY my mail id

Vishal December 12, 2015 at 12:09 AM

Sir as your calculations if year we invest 12000/- x 14yrs = 3,45,917/- at maturity 21yrs it becomes =6,40,517/-
But, in monthly I pay 1000/- x 14yrs = 3,42,751/- at maturity 21yrs it becomes =6,34,654/-
Please clarify me when we pay monthly at the end it become 12000/- and yearly it’s 12000/- so why is the difference in both as per your table or Iam misunderstanding the table I request you to clarify me it plz I need to invest as soon as possible…. Thanking you sir

Vikram Agrawal December 30, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Vishal,

The difference is coming form the fact that in yearly payment you are giving whole 12000/- at start of year. So you will get interest on 12000/- for whole year @9.2% (i.e 1104/-).
But in monthly payment, money is paid every month. So only first installment will get interest @9.2% for 12 months (Rs. 92/-) , installment of second month interest will be for only 11 months (Rs. 84/-), installment for third month interest will be for only 10 months (Rs. 77/-) and so on making interest for whole year approx Rs 600/- only.

Vishal December 12, 2015 at 12:11 AM

Sir as per your calculations if yearly we invest 12000/- x 14yrs = 3,45,917/- at maturity 21yrs it becomes =6,40,517/-

Naresh December 14, 2015 at 1:14 PM

Meri beti ki age 2 year h or mene uska SSA a/c july 2015 me post office me khulwaya h thru my wife but last month me meri wife ki deth ho gaye h to kya mujko us me kuch change krwana hoga ya a/c same chalta rehga.

virender sethi December 15, 2015 at 5:59 PM

Meri bati ki date of birth o4 july 2006 hai .agr main 15000 annual deposit karta hu.to mujhe 14 years tak mere acc main 432000 total ho jayega. Pls bataye is time main is value ko marriage purpose se withdraw ker skta hu .2nd is agar main 2-4 baar main hi total 2lacs amount hi deposit hi krta hu , regular deposit nahi krta to mujhe kitna amount mil sakta hai .thanks pls answer me

Vikram Agrawal January 2, 2016 at 8:40 PM

Amount can be withdrawn only after completion of 21Yrs of account or Marriage. Marriage certificate is required, hence can’t be exactly used for marriage purpose.
Honestly, this amount should be used for her education or becoming self sufficient instead of wasting on lavish show-off weddings.

Other points: Max limit for deposit in a year is 1.5L. You are required to deposit at least Rs.1000/- every year compulsorily else account may become invalid. So don’t open the account if you are not planning to deposit every year.

Koushik February 15, 2017 at 10:20 PM

dear sir I want 5000 Thousends contribution in per month yearly (60,000 Thousends ) In sukanya samridhi yojna (.) So please after 21 Years maturity kitna amount milega send intimate amount bY my mail id kingkousi9938@gmail.com

Saroj Mukhopadhayay December 17, 2015 at 12:47 PM

Sir ,
Please tell me, is it mandatory to stop the contribution after 14 years or I can deposit amount/top up after 14 years also.

Saroj

Vikram Agrawal January 2, 2016 at 8:32 PM

Deposits are allowed only for 14 Years.

Vineet Garg December 21, 2015 at 3:00 PM

Unfortunately, post offices are not accepting bank cheques for deposit into SSY. They are accepting only cash or post office cheques.

I am not sure why this is so. Also there is no NEFT facility for post offices. On one hand this is a new encouraging service to plan the future of young daughters, on the other hand there are operational hurdles.

Vikram Agrawal January 2, 2016 at 8:43 PM

Dear Vineet,

I understand that in PO there are huddles, but that not only way. There are banks both public (SBI, Bank Of India etc) and private (ICICI etc) who are offering the account. You can avail through them.

Also, please considering writing to govt. apprising them the hardship, hopefully they will fix it.

RISHIBALA DAVE December 22, 2015 at 3:20 PM

sir my daughter dob 9 april 2013 a/c opening 1 may 2014 me 5000 per mounth jama karata hu to muje maturity per kitna milega please sir reply me

gopal December 24, 2015 at 9:43 PM

This is a best scheme for girls

deepak rathore October 19, 2016 at 9:21 PM

Sir mere beti ka Barth 11/11/2006 hai mai agar 25/10/2006 se 5000 par month Jama karta hu to kitna retrain aayega

Mantoo sharma January 2, 2016 at 11:14 AM

Sair meri ladali 4 year ki hai agar mai yojna me samil ho sakta hu to 14 year me 500 par manth ke hisab se kitna paisa milaga or kitne din ke bad milega

Vikram Agrawal January 2, 2016 at 8:31 PM

Mantoo Sharma,

As mentioned your daughter will get this money after 21 Years of account opening (not age of daughter) or marriage which even is earlier. So, if you daughter is 4 Yrs then account will mature when she will be 25 Yrs old. She will get the money if she gets married before it.
If you are investing Rs. 500/- on 1st every month till 14 years you will get Rs. 3,17,327/- after 21Years (assuming 9.2% interest, but this will change every year). Actual amount will be less if you are depositing later than 1Apr every year as you will not get interest of full year. Also, if she get married before age of 25Yrs (i.e. 21 Yrs of account) then amount will be less.
Note: All numbers are estimates. No one can tell actual amount as it varies based on many factors.

Debendra January 5, 2016 at 12:59 PM

Just want to check, suppose i am dipositing amount but in case after 5 year or 10 year failed to diposit amount then i will get diposit amount back along with interest or not.

Vikram Agrawal January 5, 2016 at 4:39 PM

You will have to deposit the amount for remaining period first (no of unpaid installments * Rs. 1000 + Penalty Rs. 50 * number of years delayed) to unblock the account and withdraw (at maturity).

Otherwise withdrawal is at discretion of govt if you can prove hardship without that money.

Ganesh January 6, 2016 at 2:54 PM

Let’s say Girl age is 5 now & at 18th year i want money for higher studies but at the age of 18 I would be paying the 13th year premium only, but this scheme says I need to pay till 14years how is it possible?

Shiv Kukreja January 9, 2016 at 5:49 PM

Hi Ganesh,
As your daughter turns 18, you can withdraw only 50% of the balance. However, your daughter can withdraw 100% balance as and when she gets married.

tejwinder January 24, 2016 at 9:58 AM

it means dahej? parents will not get for their daughter’s marriage expenses?

KK January 7, 2016 at 4:38 AM

Dear Mr Shiv Kukreja,

Any update on whether NRIs/OCIs can invest in this scheme? What about an OCI daughter of an Indian citizen (both living in India) – can they invest? Also, is there any expiry date for an investment in this scheme or can one invest at any time in the future too?

KK

Shiv Kukreja January 9, 2016 at 5:47 PM

Hi KK,
NRIs/OCIs are not eligible to get this account opened. Also, there is no last date for getting this account opened, it is open throughout the year.

GR February 15, 2016 at 4:11 PM

My wife is an Indian citizen, I am a US national OCI, my daughter is an Indian citizen, we all live in India. Can we open the SSY a/c for our daughter? Thanks!

Manoj August 18, 2016 at 6:11 PM

Yes. GR you can open SSY A/c of your Indian daughter. I opened SSY A/c for my Indian daughter and I am NRI.

U Uma Maheshwar Reddy January 8, 2016 at 10:58 AM

Hello!

I had invested 5000 in 04/01/2016 for my girl child , she is 9 years old,
Can I invest 2 or 3 or 4 times in a year (transfer amount to SSA ).
Please clarify me, few of my friends are also interested to know this.

they say it should be montly or yearly only, I said that we can invest any time in a year, I said Amount can be variable and month can also be variable.

Please clarify

U UMA MAHESHWAR REDDY.

Shiv Kukreja January 9, 2016 at 5:43 PM

Hi Uma,
You are right, deposits can be as many as you want, they could be 2, 3, 4 or more. Any no. of times you want. Minimum contribution in a year should be between Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 1.50 lakh.

Dhanesh January 8, 2016 at 1:12 PM

Sir …can i see online update SSA acount …or pay monthly instalment by online

Shiv Kukreja January 9, 2016 at 5:40 PM

Hi Dhanesh,
Online facility is there only with some of the banks, like SBI, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank etc. Post offices do not provide online facility.

Patla Gopal February 4, 2017 at 1:57 PM

This is gopal my daughter DOB 19/08/2014.we are deposit monthly 1000.so return to maturity amount.

Roshan lal January 10, 2016 at 12:28 PM

mari bati ke age 7yer h agar ma jojana ka tatat per year 1000 Rs deposit karau to 14 year bad kitna malaga

nikita January 10, 2016 at 7:30 PM

if i deposite Rs 1000 annually till 14 years, then what will be the amount during maturity

nikita January 10, 2016 at 7:31 PM

if i deposite Rs 1000 annually then what will be the amount during maturity

dnyaneshwar January 11, 2016 at 8:58 AM

Sir can i transfer ssy account from po to bank or open second account in bank closings po account plz clear it

meenaxi juvatkar January 12, 2016 at 7:03 PM

Meri beti ka date of birth 29Jan 2005 hai jab mai 15th Dec post office gayi to mujhe kaha ki scheme Dec1st tak thi Meri beti ki ek bhi policy nahi hai isliye mai ye karna chahti hu kya karu please bataye.

satendra kumar January 12, 2016 at 11:07 PM

sir meri beti march 2015 me 11 years ki ho gayi hai or maine march 2015 se rs 3000 start kiya hai mujhe kab tak jama karna hai. mujhe kb or kitna milega.

Ganesh Chandra Patra January 4, 2017 at 7:14 PM

Dear sir,
I need my sister’s daughter open one account & she was now complete 4years. If we open Sukanya yojana account how much rupees and how much day we will paid it. Kindly inform me any body because I haven’t idea Sukanya yojana.

anil tiwari January 13, 2016 at 12:45 AM

Hi sir,
Meri ladki abhi ^6 year ki hai,agar mai account open karwata hu per month 2000 rupees . Aur mujhe 14 saal pura hote hi jarurat padti hai to mai kitna paisa withdraw kar sakta hu.@ ROI is 9.20%,pls sir confirm to me and after when i will get full amount and how much.

Hari January 14, 2016 at 2:29 PM

Hi Sir,
I have opened SSY Account to my daughter, but guardian is with my wife name and pan card also my wife’s name.
Can I claim this in my 80C Tax benfit?

manoj kumar mishra January 14, 2016 at 3:05 PM

Modi ji Sahi main garib me lie sochte hai.ab unka dia hua yah account se koi beti ke shadi k lie nahi sochega.main pure des was I anurodh karts hu ki sab koi modi ji ko hi vot Kate.

manoj kumar mishra January 14, 2016 at 3:08 PM

Modi ji Sahi main garib me lie sochte hai.ab unka dia hua yah account se koi beti ke shadi k lie nahi sochega.main pure des wasi se anurodh karts hu ki sab koi modi ji ko hi vot Kare.

Ravi January 15, 2016 at 12:33 AM

Thank you so much for detail information about the scheme. I would like open an account on my daughter’s name & I would like to invest Rs. 1,50,000 per year but I need to know whether i should deposit this amount in one shot, every month or is there any option where I can deposit this amount anytime during the particular financial year part by part? because i don’t want to have fixed commitments every months. Kindly advise me….

Ravi

D.N GOYAL January 15, 2016 at 12:55 PM

There are message that Rs.1000/- yearly deposited in the scheme after 21 years will be more that RS.600000. But I fail to understand how it is possible.Either it is monthly or yearly please clarify.

D.N GOYAL January 15, 2016 at 12:59 PM

There are messages that RS.1000/- yearly will grow more than Rs.600000 after 21 years in the scheme. How it is possible. Please advise is it monthly or yearly

Shiv Kukreja January 15, 2016 at 1:19 PM

Hi Mr. Goyal,
It is on a monthly basis and not yearly basis.

Mukesh Kumar January 16, 2016 at 1:29 PM

Meri beti ki DOB is 25th Dec-2007 (8Y.),Mai Jan-2016 me Account opening krate hai to mere ko kitne sal tak jaama karna padega our kaun se year me maturity milegi ,Agar 12000 per year jama karte hai to kitna milega.
Please clear it………..
regards,

bhargav thakkar January 17, 2016 at 4:16 PM

Sir i got.below message from some friends and i would like to know below details are true or not ?
QUOTE:
STATE BANK OF INDIA ??? ” ??????? ????? ” ????? ???? ?? ?? ??, ?????? ????? 1 ?? 10 ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?????? 1000/ ????? 14 ???? ???? ??, ???? 14 ??? ??? 14000/- ???? ?? ???? ?? 21 ??? ???? ??? 6,00,000/- ???????…. . ??? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??.
UNQUOTE:
I THINK ABOVE DETAILS ARE NOT CORRECT & ANY AMOUNT more than 1000 Rs. Monthly or YEARLY paid person will get 9.20 % cumulative intrest.
Pls. Clarify. Thank you.
Bhargav thakkar

Anand January 18, 2016 at 2:11 PM

I have one doubt, if I am die or fail to deposit after some installment, what will happen to SSY for remaining payments and settlement.

Deb January 20, 2016 at 2:48 AM

Sir I want to transfer my both daughters ssa account from post office to sbi, but staff of post office stated taht there are no circular to transfer.
Kindly provide circular in this regard to solve my problem please.

santosh tarak January 20, 2016 at 8:14 AM

This plan is veri Best

suvendu pan January 22, 2016 at 8:01 PM

detals of sukanna shamridhi jojana my child date of brath is 20.12.2003. i invast to yearli rs 4000 machurite and depojit amount dalevare to my e-mail shite.

dr aijaz surve January 23, 2016 at 9:29 AM

sir, I have foll queries
1)is it compulsory to close the account after 21 years of opening it? if extension is allowed, is it indefinite?also will accumulate interest at the same rate?
2)is there an ecs/standing instruction facility so that the amount gets debited automatically from my personal account to ssy account?
3)the account has to be closed just before marriage or just after marriage? is it possible to continue account even after marriage and for how long?
4) at maturity,are the withdrawal rights solely with the girl chid or guardian consent is necessary? in case there is a dispute between the girl child and guardian then what happens?

tejwinder January 24, 2016 at 9:51 AM

is it dahej? which will be given to girl’s in laws. coz i think parents will not get it for their girl’s marriage expenses and will be given to girl after her marriage ? isn’t it

Roshmi January 27, 2016 at 4:42 PM

Dear Sir;

I have a five years daughter for which I am planning to take this account. I have understood that we can take the 50% withdrawal after 18 years anytime for once.

I would like to know what happens to the account if parents expired before 14 years of payment due to be paid is not fulfilled.

Will I have to pay for 14 years still?

ram manohar January 30, 2016 at 1:59 PM

Sr hr mahine jma karna hai ya sal me kbhi bhi jma kr skate hain

Avnish April 22, 2016 at 4:22 PM

mery two girl hai mene dono ke name se do acaunt khol deye hai me app se puchna chahta hu ki har mhe ne me jama karne hai ki sal ke end me ek bar me pure sal ka amaunt jama kar sakta hun ya nhe.

Nishi January 31, 2016 at 12:53 PM

My daughter’s dob is 08.12.2004.Can I deposit money in sucanya smridhi yojna.

Mahendra kumar February 2, 2016 at 5:15 PM

I have two girls 9 and 8 years old.if I open an account today 1000 rs. Per month Each girl. And I want to close account when they are 21. Is it possible to close an account when they are 21. and How much they will get?

DILIP DEWANI February 3, 2016 at 1:13 PM

my daughter is 8 year old,if i open accoun this march month and we deposits 24000 per year march month.then how much they get.maturity time.

Santosh kumar Dewangan February 3, 2016 at 10:53 AM

Meri betiya ke liye lena h plan wo abhi 2 month ki h.
Kitna primium patana padega month
Kitne year tak paid karna h
agar 1000 per month dete h to maturity me kitna milega.

RAMESHWAR B February 4, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Dear sir .,
Because i have deposited annual 1000,but how to maturity amount withdrawal… Pls reply me.
Thanks in Advance

Shiv bhavan pal February 5, 2016 at 10:31 AM

Meri beti 7year ke mea 1000rs mughe141st earth arne katna milega

sufia February 5, 2016 at 11:03 PM

mere bete ka age 10 years, years 50,o00/- pay karthu for 14 years , before 21 years maturity, marriage ke liye close karna to, kitna melega , please inform.

P.mohan kumar September 20, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Mara beti ka age 10years hoga yearle60,000pay karaga 21years ka bhadu ketan melaga

Gaurav Pandey February 10, 2016 at 2:26 PM

In further can we pay online payment to Post office?

Reg…

Gaurav Pandey

Seema February 12, 2016 at 11:04 PM

My daughter born 27/1/2003 pls suggest plan

wordpress.com site February 13, 2016 at 6:59 AM

Apple Watch affords a lot beyond health monitoring
that evgen at $350, I’m offered.

RENUKA B February 13, 2016 at 5:11 PM

Date of Birth of my daughter is 27-07-2007, i have joined the scheme in the month of Feb 2016.
If i Pay Rs.2,500 every month.
Please tell me, till when i have to make payment,
When the scheme will mature, & how much will i get?

Gurdeep Singh February 13, 2016 at 7:25 PM

My daughter born 08-09-2003. Please tell me I buy ssy scheme.

Gurdeep Singh February 13, 2016 at 7:27 PM

My daughter born 08-09-2003. Please tell me I buy ssy scheme.how I get at maturity

aacha sahu February 17, 2016 at 10:26 PM

Meri beti ki eg 3 years hi or may 1000/- rs manthali pe karta ho mughe 21
Yars me kitna milega

sandeepchouhan356@gmail.com February 18, 2016 at 4:07 PM

My baby account not open from bank due to aadhar

praveen February 18, 2016 at 6:54 PM

meri beti ke liye plan lena h aap ya bataye2000rs month ke do to 21 years m kitne paise mil jayenge

Saurabh February 18, 2016 at 10:23 PM

Sir…
I like this scheme very much. It’s very good for Girl child for her marriage and education…

K SURI BABU February 21, 2016 at 1:15 AM

Can i transfer ssy account from post office to bank (sbi) or open second account in bank closings po account plz clear it

santosh patil February 21, 2016 at 12:53 PM

Sir’
. my daughter 9 years old if I deposits rs.1000/- per month how many maturity amt.

v.satyanaraya March 2, 2016 at 6:45 PM

dear sir,
as the scheme is silent on various factors,
1. since the option is given to open the account in the name of girl child, with various banks and post office, what happens, if the account open
at various banks, and various post offices, how it is treated, what are the chances to detect the same
2.since the amount of Rs 1,50,000/- is the I.T exemption limit, who can claim this limit exemption, by parents of girl child, or the man who is guardian, or the girl child grand father, if he pays this amount,
3. as the period of payment is very long, and cumbersome and also, even if the girl child attens, 21 years, whether, this amount will be paid or the possibilty of loosing entire money, in case of any unfurtunate, tragedy for the entire family, since there is no nomination facility in the schme.

v.satyanaraya March 2, 2016 at 7:09 PM

sir,
if the girl child, unfortunately elopes without leaving her where abouts,
how to justify the case and what about the amount deposited, and how to claim the said amount, as the facility of nomination is missing

AKSHAY March 3, 2016 at 8:19 PM

I pls confirm who can withdrawal the amount after maturity period. Parents or only their girl?

girish March 8, 2016 at 12:16 PM

Sir meri beti sbi 5 month ki hai kya hum ise yojna ka labh le sakte hain

krishna March 9, 2016 at 12:20 PM

sir meri beti 10 years ki ho chuki hai kya mai abhi bhi uska ssy mai account kulwa sakti hun- please answer me

krishna March 9, 2016 at 12:21 PM

sir meri beti 10 years ki ho chuki hai kya mai abhi bhe ssy mai account khulwa sakti hun- please answer me

Jkupadhyay March 14, 2016 at 11:38 AM

meri daughter 9 saal ki h 15000 yearly jma krne pr 21sal ki age me kitna milega? Kya ye khata march 2016 me open kr skte h?

Shankar vishwakarma March 15, 2016 at 8:35 PM

Sie meri beti 1 manth ki hai ham 1000 par manth agar jma karte hai 8yers to 21 year ke bad kitna milega

Shankar vishwakarma March 16, 2016 at 1:49 PM

Sir meri beti 1 manth ki hai ham 1000 par manth agar jma karte hai 8yers to 21 year ke bad kitna milega

sohan lal March 16, 2016 at 8:52 PM

1000 per years deposits karane per kitne rupees milenge

Sachin March 19, 2016 at 8:47 PM

Previously interest rate was 9.3% ,as government has redused it to 8.6%. Kya ye hi achhe din hai Modi ji.Ab betiyo ka future kaise bachye in dakuo SE. Feels very sad Modi ji.

prahalad March 20, 2016 at 4:17 PM

dear sir,
my child girl dob 14/05/2013 .I want open account sukanya yojana . tell me about maturity of account and balance of maturity
2000 per month agar jama kre to 21 years bad kitna milega.

sandeep kaushik March 29, 2016 at 10:59 AM

Hello sir agar mai 2000 per month jama karta ho to kitne paisi milenge aur kitne time tak jama karne hai paisi

sandeep kumar March 20, 2016 at 11:49 PM

Namskar sirji, mari beti ki dob 20/1/2009 hai Maine sep 2015 main say ka account khulwaya hai SBI main. Monthly list 100000 hai.mere ko 14 sal hi list deni ya jyada. Merit beti 2030 main 21 Sam ki ho jayegi tab Sara pisha nikal jayega ya nahin

Durgesh Tanvar March 21, 2016 at 9:21 PM

sir Meri beti abhi 26-12-2016 ko ek saal ki ho gai he muj ko kis scheem me or kitna deposit karna chahiye

Yogesh Brahmbhatt March 25, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Dear sir,

I was save Rs.2000 per month for my both daughter in this SSA scheme.
If due to some issue I was not deposit money in same account , than my account gone block?
If I want to withdraw my saving after two or three years than is there any facility for that or not??

Nagababu March 27, 2016 at 2:33 PM

I have two girls 9 and 8 years old.if I open an account today 1000 rs. Per year Each girl. And I want to close account when they are 21 for marriage . Is it possible to close an account when they are 21. and And it will not be completed 14 years of deposit.How much they will get?

Sreevalli March 28, 2016 at 12:11 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
My daughter’s DOB is : 24th March 2006. She just finished 10years. Recently we came to know about sukanya samridhi yojana. Shall we take sukanya samridhi yojana for her now. whom should we approach to request about her as it is just few days of her 10years completion.
Sreevalli.

Jitendra gope March 28, 2016 at 2:43 PM

Agar kisi karan se bich me girl ke father ka
Death ho jaye to kaya pura paisa milega
Girl ko kyoki paisa to fir jama nhi hoga

sakamma Sanjeevudu April 4, 2016 at 11:59 AM

GOT TWO GRAND DAUGHTERS AGED ABOUT 5,6 YRS CAN I JOIN THEM NOW INTHE SSY

Snehal patel April 5, 2016 at 3:10 PM

Sir….I want to know that is it compulsory to deposit every 1of April every year to get yearly interest

Snehal patel April 5, 2016 at 3:26 PM

Can I deposit any date of April in a year or 1 April is mandatory

Sukhpreet Singh April 7, 2016 at 11:30 AM

Dear Sir, i am continually depositing amount in my daughter account for last 1 year approx . Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana my daughter account opened in the month is march’15 . but i am surprising when i have seen the interest amount of RS 1373(15-16). last financial year my daughter account balanced 25008. if i calculated the interest rate 9.1% which is shown in post office site when the amount are 2300. if possible can you please share the interest rate calculation in my mail ID so that i m understand the same & calculated the right figure.

veena April 13, 2016 at 2:41 AM

kya mother perent ko koi adhikar nahi hai ke WO apni beti ka ssy acc open kar sake. Sirf isi vajah se meri beti ka ssy acc reject kar diya gaya . kya koi Maa apne beti ke future ke bare me nahi soch sakti . please modiji ek maa ko Jo ki WO bhi ek kanya hai , use hi ye adhikaar nahi diya ?? How sad ! Please Thoda to sochte hamare baare me .

Ravinder Singh April 14, 2016 at 12:52 PM

First years interest rate was 9.3% ,as government has redused it to 8.6%. Kya ye hi achhe din hai Modi ji.Ab betiyo ka future kaise bachye in dakuo SE. Feels very sad Modi ji. i am not happy with your decision

gyanaranjan sahoo April 15, 2016 at 1:36 AM

sir
mane ake account khulahe lekine me 21sall se pehele withdral ho sakata he kya.

sunil kumar jana April 16, 2016 at 1:28 PM

I have deposit every month rs 2000. I want to deposit one time yearly deposit rs 24000/- .it is possible under this scheme.

vinod sharma April 26, 2016 at 5:31 PM

SIR I HAVE DEPOSITED 25000/- ON DT.16-04-15 AND 5000/- 22-12-2015. WE HAVE RECEIVED 2262. INTT. HOW CALCULATE

Anti grover May 2, 2016 at 9:41 PM

Dear concern,
Kindly clarify one thing is that what will happen in case the death of guardian .

Anti grover May 2, 2016 at 9:45 PM

Dear concern ,
Kindly clarify regarding invested fund switching it means can we switch over the fund in future like 2000/- to 3000/- or not?

SONJOY KUMAR KAR May 3, 2016 at 2:23 PM

I have deposit every month Rs.1000/- for my daughter. I want to deposit one time Rs.12000/- in one time. Is it possible in this scheme, give me suggestion.

PRAHLAD SINGH May 5, 2016 at 8:53 PM

PRAHLAD SINGH May 5, 2016 at 8:54 PM

MERE 2 BETI HI EK 5 YEAR KI OR 1 4 MONTHS KI ME MERE LADKI KA ACCOUNT OPEN KARKE AGER 50000 DEPOSITE KARTA HU TO MERE LADKI KO 21 YEAR ME KITNA RS MELGA IN RAJSTHAN

jagannath June 17, 2016 at 12:13 AM

sir,Mere bet I D.O.B-11.01.2014.Yearly agar 12000 deposite karunga.to 21 Saal ka bad kitne milegi.plz call me-7829919062

Praveen Chandravanshi May 14, 2016 at 2:21 PM

sir kya yah bata ka liya ha or bati 2 years ki ha yah khata ki mujha ditals batya plz replay

Praveen Chandravanshi May 14, 2016 at 2:25 PM

mujha janekari chahiya

j.ramana May 22, 2016 at 2:15 PM

sir may re daughter no 70000 jama katana day 14 years Khyber katana mileage

Manickam Krishnasamy May 25, 2016 at 11:35 AM

Hi, My daughter opened an acc with annual payment of Rs 1.5L last year. now when this year 1.5L was deposited, Postal people say they cant accept now 1.5 L. Reason given by them is that interest has been calculated for previous year and brought in the passbook. So if you pay 1.5L now the deposit for this year would go more than 1.5L. They mean that the interest for previous year has been brought to this years deposit.
Can any one who has understood the scheme and the logic of the postal people throw some light?

harpal May 30, 2016 at 2:18 PM

Sir if we married our daughter early than how got benifit o

Roshan May 30, 2016 at 2:20 PM

sir meri ladki d o b i s 06 feb 2007 hai agar mein har mahina Rs1000 jama karta hu to meri ladki ka maturity kab aur kitna millega aur ladki disabled hai

Rajkumar S Tirlapur May 31, 2016 at 11:47 AM

I have two dauthers deposit every month each 1000 rupees

Shrawan May 31, 2016 at 3:45 PM

Sir mere beti ka dof 06/2012 hai mai 1000/pm jama karna chahta hu mujhe 21 year me kitna milega. Ky mai kam ya jayda bhi jama kar sakta hu jaise ki 1000 per month khola hu to kisi month may 2000 ya jayda bhi jama karna chahu to koi problem to nahi hogi ya kisi month may na jama kar pau to.
Please reply

gurdeep kaur May 31, 2016 at 10:40 PM

Dear sir
my dtr dob is 25-10-15
i want to open her account
plz suggust me which hv more benefits post office or bank scame ?
how much v cn get for her in 21 age if v deposit 1000 & 2000 monthly ?

Priya June 1, 2016 at 4:51 PM

Please clarify that the tax exemption will be there for every year till the girl child attains 14 years

K L Arora June 5, 2016 at 3:21 PM

Can a grand father/ grand mother be the legal guardian in SSY
If yes can they claim tax benefit under 80C
K L Arora

K L Arora June 5, 2016 at 3:24 PM

Can grandparents be legal guardians in SSY. If yes, can they claim tax relief under 80C
K L Arora

Om prakash June 6, 2016 at 5:08 PM

Sir my daughter having a SSY account in post office. But now i want to transfer it in SBI bank to avail the online facility. Can i transfer it from post office to SBI. Please suggest me.

Ramjikumar June 10, 2016 at 7:01 PM

Kitne saal tak deposit karna hota hai main post office khola hai

Radhika H Patel June 20, 2016 at 3:26 PM

Hello Sir/Mamam,
This is to inform you that my daughter’s Birthdate is
28/12/2003 (28 th december 2003) we just recently came to know about this Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and really missed the oppurtunity to fill the form so please can you guide us what step can be taken to fill the above form for her or to invest in any other such yojana for her . We would be very greatful to you if you can suggest us some good thing to invest in for her future saving . Thank you

aryendra mishra June 22, 2016 at 11:37 AM

Ok

Tanuja June 22, 2016 at 12:30 PM

My Daughter is of 13 years 10 days old(DOB 13-JUN-2003) we don’t have any SSY scheme can we take SSY scheme now?

Tanuja,

Jahangir Chaudhari June 22, 2016 at 9:42 PM

sir interest rat maturity tak same rahega ya kam jada ho sakta hai.

Jahangir Chaudhari June 22, 2016 at 9:45 PM

sir is yojna ka interest rate maturity tak
same rahega ya kam jiyada hbi ho sakta hai.

Amol c.vinchurkar June 22, 2016 at 10:53 PM

May daughter was born 24.6.2004 to us k ley y chlega. Kay ?

Hal iam sandeep buwa June 29, 2016 at 12:36 AM

please replay me soon iam eating your massege

Imtiyaz June 30, 2016 at 11:13 PM

Is there any application to check statement and is there any online facility to pay or ecs??? Please confirm
7573012636

Varun July 4, 2016 at 1:39 PM

Sir mere beti ki date of birth 29-6-2006 he KY me account open ker sakta ho kya

Deepak Mahajan July 9, 2016 at 9:50 AM

Dear Sir, Meri beti ki Date of birth 15 june2005 hai. Mene sukanya s.y. ka account 05march 2015 ko open kiya . is account mei mene 50000rs mama bhi kar diye.an aap ye clear kariye ki me I kab tak aur kitne rs jama kar Sakta huo aur kitne rs mileage aur kon so year me milege

Pandurang Rajaram Kadam July 23, 2016 at 5:03 PM

Meri beti ki Date of birth 13/08/2009 hai. Mene sukanya s.y. ka account April 2015 ko open kiya . is account mei mene Rs. 51000.00 Jama bhi kar diye.an aap ye clear kariye ki me I kab tak aur kitne rs jama kar Sakta huo aur kitne rs mileage aur kon so year me milege

munsara bharat July 28, 2016 at 12:35 AM

Sar meri beti 10 salki he or me salka 2000 jams karauga to 20 sal bad kitna rifand aayega

Avani Deshmukh July 29, 2016 at 11:24 AM

Avani Deshmukh Bhopal mp

Ravinder August 2, 2016 at 12:28 PM

1000 monthly submit karne par 6,35,000/- milenge and annual 1000 submit karne par 53,000/- milenge

RAMESH August 6, 2016 at 6:38 PM

please clear one ques.

New born Girl child parents how to apply,? Birth certificate – (is Sufficient for apply ?)

ID proof of Girl child not available right now.

PAWAN KUMAR SHARMA August 9, 2016 at 2:56 PM

Sir mere beti ki d.o.b. 31-03-2010 ki hai agar main 2000 rupees per month invest karta hu to maturity kitne milege . Aur rupees kb tak zamma karna hoga.

Raman Kumar Jha August 13, 2016 at 12:28 PM

1-SS Yojna account is transferable to any other branches ?
2-If the child survive then what benefit to guardian ?

Swami shri devji hans August 22, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Pita pan bharat in the world economy system secular sashak Dharam bharat piess in god we trust 1956Bharat jayshriharimannarayanregs.swamijirtikiran.com

AKHILESH KUMAR DUBEY August 30, 2016 at 4:02 PM

SUBJECT – TIME DIFFRENCE OF DEPOSITE AMOUNT

1. I AK DUBEY opening SUKANYA SAMRIDDI ACCOUNT (A/c No. 8641803651) of my daughter AAKANSHA DUBEY on 23 may 2015 at holiday camp post office in mumbai after some time shifted at MAU UP with family.
2. On 23 may 2016 go to Mau post office and asked and show passbook to the concern person this account opening at Mumbai but shifted here so I want deposit 50,000 by checque he see passbook and give deposit form so I( 50,000 checque number 013275 of UBI BHITI MAU) deposited and get aknowlgement deposit recipitE from MAU POST OFFICE.
3. On 1 June 2016, debited 50,000 in my account after this ,so many time go to post office for passbook updating but always tells my printer or net are not working but I have no record. In this routine on 26 Aug 2016 I go to postoffice for passbook updating he see and tell I want ten digit account number .So I call HOLIDAY CAMP POST OFFICE and get ten digit account after this update my passbook but not showing 50,000 deposit amount, then I asked to post master he tells today my clerk on leave ,you come tomorrow then on 27 Aug 2016 I go to post office and concern clerk he deposited on 27 Aug 2016 after this update passbook showing 50,000 .
Sir tell me what can I do. For interest from 2 June 2016 to 26 Aug 2016.

Your faithfully
AK DUBEY father of AAKANSHA DUBEY
House no-324/5-A NAI BASTI
NIZAMUDDIN
-PURA BHITI MAU 275101
Mob No- 8181000764
DT-30/8/16

laxman dongare August 31, 2016 at 2:57 PM

Sir Ji Maine Ye Yojna 19 Jul 2016 ko Start Ki thi Us Taime Maine iss Yojna Mai 5000/- Paid Kiye The But Meri Sukanya 10 Agust 2016 Ko Hai Hiting Medical Ex-pair Ho Gai .
Muje Ye Puchana Hai Ki Iss Yojna Chalu Hone Par Agar Aisi Ghatna ho Jay To GOV Of INDIA Alagse koi Ruls Hai Kya ???

sampath September 1, 2016 at 2:54 PM

My Girls D.O B 16-4-2014 (1year 6months only )iam decided sukanya samrudhi yojana yearly deposit 1000 ofter 21 years how much amount return immediately replay sir

Sampat jadhav February 3, 2017 at 3:11 PM

6042091

Subhash adhav September 14, 2016 at 10:22 AM

Very nice

Subhash adhav September 14, 2016 at 10:24 AM

Very nice skim for girls

siddiquee Harun September 16, 2016 at 12:07 AM

Dear sir
Maine apni Beti ka account post office me khola hai mai chahta hu is accaunt ko dusre post office me transfer krana to kya aesa possible hai. Please reply me Thank you.

MANOJ SONI September 24, 2016 at 7:05 PM

sir,
if i start investing 1000/ month in this scheme initially.
after 2 years if i feel that i can invest 3000/ month in this scheme.
can i do this .is it possible ?

Please reply.

dinesh yadav September 27, 2016 at 8:44 PM

hi sir plZ discrip ssy

ASHUTOSH kumar September 30, 2016 at 4:40 PM

Very nice skim for girl

saradha baskar October 9, 2016 at 3:28 PM

If I start the scheme at the age of 10 for how many years I have to pay. If I am interested to pay 150000 per year .what will be the return either at 18 or at 21

Hemant October 13, 2016 at 1:36 PM

6 Step Process to Transfer Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account from Post office to Bank.
More info@ https://www.moneydial.com/blogs/6-step-process-to-transfer-sukanya-samriddhi-yojana-account-from-post-office-to-bank/

Pramod October 24, 2016 at 9:32 AM

Sir different – different fy year me different amounts dal Santa hu.

Maneesh November 8, 2016 at 3:47 PM

Hello Mr Shiv,
Is there a difference in returns when you invest in monthly payments as compared to when you invest in yearly installment??

devendra giri January 2, 2017 at 9:35 PM

Mere father retired ho gaye hai.ab Wo post office mai fd karana chahate hai.koi profitable policy ho to mujhe inform kare .unki policy 5 years wali ho.mujhe apna contact no send kar de…..

Murali dhar rai January 3, 2017 at 8:28 AM

Sir meri duhater ka dob 03/09/09 hi to 8year.agar hum per month 3000jama karte hai to kitne year jama karege Aur maturity Kiya hogi.

sachin mane January 3, 2017 at 12:52 PM

sir, if monthly emi of sukanya scheme is Rs. 1500 & also 2000 then pl reply me on mail monthly EmI Calculator & Amount Rs. from year 18 & 21

CHAMAN NAWAZ January 9, 2017 at 11:05 PM

Sir hamari beti 2 saal ki hai agar Rs1000 salana 14 saal tak rakhta hu to 21 saal mai kitna milega

Nitin shinde January 16, 2017 at 9:08 AM

100, 200, 300, Par manth doing deposit ?

Vaishnavi Pandey January 28, 2017 at 8:53 AM

128/290 n block yashoda nagar kanpur

Hirenkumari v. Katara January 30, 2017 at 3:55 PM

bati kye bhavisy kye liye Sukanya Samriddhi yojna

Hirenkumari v. Katara January 30, 2017 at 4:01 PM

one child is batter yojna

Venkatarao February 2, 2017 at 9:37 AM

My daughter birth 2nd may 2016 . I can deposit 2500 in sukanya yojana samruddhi. tell me sir how much get after maturity

Venkatarao February 2, 2017 at 9:40 AM

My daughter birth 2nd may 2016. I can deposit 2500 every month in sukanya yojana samrudhi so how much get after maturity

vinodkumar sawarkar February 4, 2017 at 10:17 PM

Sir meri beti ki date of birth 19.05.2005hai maine 2014 ko account khola or1year 1000 diposit kiye 2015 ko10000diposit kiye 2016ko 34000diposit kiye our 14year per year 50000diposit karna hai to maturity ko k kitna paisa milega pl answer

Syed moin February 7, 2017 at 11:33 PM

Sir meri beti ka d/o/b 11/9/2012 hai agar mai per month 1000rs deposit kiya toh mujhe finally kitna milega.???

Namestaj February 11, 2017 at 4:14 AM

This post presents clear idea in favor of the new users of blogging, that actually how to do
blogging.

Koushik February 15, 2017 at 10:22 PM

dear sir I want 5000 Thousends contribution in per month yearly (60,000 Thousends ) In sukanya samridhi yojna (.) So please after 21 Years maturity kitna amount milega send intimate amount bY my mail id kingkousi9938@gamil.com

jitendra vishwakarma February 16, 2017 at 11:12 PM

Agar me har sal ek jesi kist nahi bhar pata hu to kya jitna bhara he uske hisab se alag-2 rasi milegi jease ek sal me 6000 agle sal kam ya jyda to intrest kishisab se milega??? Pls batae……..

jitendra vishwakarma dewas mp February 16, 2017 at 11:17 PM

Sir meri samsya ka hal jarur kare.**

Adarsh kumar srivastava February 17, 2017 at 9:12 PM

Res sir , my daughter dob 14.01.2005 kya yah yojana 10 saal say adhik age waloo bacchoo kay liya nahi hi ismy sudhar ki jarurat hai.

siddu dhanyal February 23, 2017 at 8:32 AM

Sir mai apni beti me naamse PR machine 500 rupaye ka khata kolvana chahta hu to muje return KB our kitna milega

siddu dhanyal February 23, 2017 at 8:37 AM

Sir Esme kitne prkarke skim hai please muje bataye please please

siddu dhanyal February 23, 2017 at 8:40 AM

Merit beti ki DOB 01-04-2011 hai agar me 01-04-2017 ko PR manth 500 rupye ka khata kholta hu to muje benefit KB our kitna milega please detels me bataye muje

Raj Kishore February 23, 2017 at 3:31 PM

Hi Sir,
Sir meri beti ka 16/2/17 ko open Bank of India main Sukanya samriddhi A/c open huwa.
lekin open hune se pehle main bank se pura detail diya,
1. Kya main other back se cheque and cash se money jama kar sakta hoon.
2. kya main Bank of india ke kisi bhi branch se paise jama kar sakta hun.
or bank kaha yes aap kisi se kahin bhi other bank ka cheque and cash jama kar sakte ho.

Lekin aaj 23/02/17 bank ne other bank se cheque and cash dono se deposit karne se mana kar diya.
Ab aap batao kya se sahi, agar sahi hai toh pls help me. Agar nahi hai toh aap mera Sukanya Samriddhi yojana a/c band kardo.

Raj Kishore February 24, 2017 at 2:23 PM

Hi Sir,
lekin open hune se pehle main bank se pura detail diya,
1. Kya main other back se cheque and cash se money jama kar sakta hoon.
2. kya main Bank of india ke kisi bhi branch se paise jama kar sakta hun.

Santosh kr singh March 1, 2017 at 12:34 PM

Meri beti ki age 8 saal hai agar mai 8+21=29 ho jayega jab ki Hume paise ki jarurat uske saadi me yani ki 21 ya 22 saal me parega to Kya us samay mai paisha nikal sakta hu

Santosh kr singh March 1, 2017 at 12:36 PM

Ghanshyam prajapati March 1, 2017 at 9:49 PM

sir meri beti ki Dob 07 /10/2010 hai mai yadi 2000 rupay mantly jama karun to meri beti ki 21 yaers bad kitna pay hoga

Hariom March 16, 2017 at 8:53 PM

Dear sir may daughter born is 08/02/2016
Inform thousand rupees par month what plan

Sarita March 21, 2017 at 3:48 PM

Sir/Madam,

if i deposited 10000/-on yearly basis in Sukanya Samruddhi Yojna
after 14 years how much should i get?
after 21 years how much should i maturate ?

please mail me sarikrishna21@gmail.com

sandeep Kumar March 22, 2017 at 12:48 PM

Sir meri beti ki DOB 21.7.2016 h or mai 30000rs yearly jama kraye to mujhe 21 saal ke baad kitni maturity milegi ji btana please

ram ji pandey March 26, 2017 at 9:31 AM

Sir meri beti ki dob 20/3/2017 h sir me government dr. Ki post me hu.plz tell me best policy. and me 150000 vali policy karvane se hamare Texas me kya fayada h.