PMJJBY & PMSBY – Claim Settlement Process

by Shiv Kukreja on May 27, 2015

in Insurance

This post is written by Shiv Kukreja, who is a Certified Financial Planner and runs a financial planning firm, Ojas Capital in Delhi/NCR. He can be reached at skukreja@investitude.co.in

People are enthusiastic about the launch of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY). Many of them are thanking Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi and his government for launching such people-centric schemes.

But, there are many people who are skeptical about an efficient implementation of these schemes and the benefits of these schemes reaching their ultimate beneficiaries. How these schemes will get managed, how the claims will get processed and how easy would it be for the policyholders or their nominees to get their claims, all this is yet to be seen and observed.

But, one thing which has been made clear by the banks or the insurance companies is the process of making the claims in case of any mishappening. Courtesy State Bank of India (SBI), here is the bank’s process of claim settlement for PMJJBY:

Claim Settlement Process in State Bank of India (SBI) – PMJJBY

On receipt of death intimation, the servicing bank branch shall send the Claim Form (annexure 7), Death Certificate, Discharge form (Annexure 8) and Certificate of Insurance from the nominated beneficiary and shall send these to the nearest SBI Life Office or to:

SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd. – Claims Dept,

Kapas Bhavan, Plot No. 3A,

Sector 10, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.

Tel: +91 – 22 – 6645 6000

Fax: +91 – 22 – 6645 6654

E-mail: claims@sbilife.co.in

On admission of the claim, the claim amount will be paid to the bank account of the nominee with intimation to the designated branch of the Bank (Annexure 9). In case of requirements or claim is not accepted, the same will be intimated to designated branch of the Bank.

So, in case of an unfortunate event, the nominee is required to follow the following process:

• Fill the Claim Form and submit it along with the Death Certificate or Original FIR or Post Mortem Report (PMR), Discharge Form and the Certificate of Insurance at the servicing branch of the bank. In case of disability, Disability Certificate from Civil Surgeon is also to be attached.
  • The bank branch will then send all these documents to the nearest office of the insurance company.
  • After scrutinising the documents, the insurance company will transfer the claim amount to the bank account of the nominee and intimate the designated branch of the bank.
  • In case of any discrepancy or the claim is rejected on certain grounds, the insurance company will intimate the same to the designated bank branch.

Here are the sample claim settlement forms for PMJJBY & PMSBY:

PMJJBY Claim Form – English

PMJJBY Claim Form – Hindi

PMSBY Claim Form – English

PMSBY Claim Form – Hindi

In case you have anything to share about these two schemes or have any query regarding the claim settlement process, please post it here.

Sandip May 29, 2015 at 11:10 AM

Ok
thx

Shiv Kukreja May 29, 2015 at 11:29 AM

You are welcome!

Gopal Choudhary June 10, 2017 at 4:06 PM

Sir, can you clarify ..
Q1. I have taken PMSBY for ?2L & I also have ICICI LOMBARD accidental policy of 20L. In case of accidental death will my nominee get ? 22L ?

Q2 . PMSBY covers Natural & Accidental death both or only Accidental death ?

Q3 . My son and Wife taken both policy, PMJJBY & PMSBY .

What benifit nominee will get in case of (a) Natural Death (b) Accidental Death.
Waiting for your reply.
Gopal Choudhary

Gopal Choudhary June 10, 2017 at 4:10 PM

Sir, can you clarify ..
Q1. I have taken PMSBY for rupees 2L & I also have ICICI LOMBARD accidental policy of rupees 20L. In case of accidental death will my nominee get rupees 22L ?

Q2 . PMSBY covers Natural & Accidental death both or only Accidental death ?

Q3 . My son and Wife taken both policy, PMJJBY & PMSBY .

Waiting for your reply.
Gopal Choudhary

Laxman April 10, 2017 at 5:32 PM

PMSBY CLAIM DEATH ZALYAPASUN KITI DUVSATH DOCUMEMT BANKET DAKHAL KARAVE

Ajith N June 12, 2015 at 12:33 PM

Sir, I have recently registered for PMSBY and PMJJBY. At the same time I already have personal accident policy from United India Insurance. Further, suppose I met with a vehicle accident, the family also get compensation from 3rd party insurance. In my case, shall my family will get the claim amount from all these three policies, in the event of any mishap??

Shiv Kukreja July 10, 2015 at 6:09 PM

Yes Ajith, your family will get insurance amount from all these policies.

mohan vatnani July 29, 2015 at 6:02 AM

As the life is valuable. Any amount insured against it, shall stands payable.

Abdul khalick July 8, 2015 at 4:23 PM

Sir I am abdul khalick . I want to know about pmjjby terms &conditions.

Shiv Kukreja July 10, 2015 at 6:10 PM
Abhishek Jansari July 17, 2015 at 9:50 PM

Hello Sir,

I have enrolled under both PMJJBY and PMSBY. I have two doubts.
1. I enrolled for both these schemes twice, once through physical form submission and once through online application using the same back account. I understand that a person shall have option to apply to any one scheme only once. Is there any way that i reclaim the premium amount deposited twice? If not, is there any way that this premium doesnt get deducted again twice next year?

2. It has been 2 months since I enrolled in the scheme. But I havent received any policy certificate or any document as proof of me holding this policy. Will I ever get anything of that sort?

Shiv Kukreja July 24, 2015 at 7:03 PM

Hi Abhishek,
1. Your this year’s extra premiums are gone. You cannot claim it back. You need to check it with the bank how to stop ECS mandate for the next year’s premium.
2. Passbook/bank statement entry is the proof of your policy. Acknowledgement of your physical application is also considered as the policy certificate.

madhu September 10, 2015 at 3:39 PM

My mother was died on7/7/2015 iam applied claim for pmjjbby policy but no response what can I do

Shiv Kukreja September 13, 2015 at 12:02 AM

Hi Madhu,
You should approach the bank to check the status.

Sachin chauhan June 15, 2016 at 4:10 PM

I help u any insurance claim process im investigator sbi life my contact 8010379951

Prasanna Patil September 10, 2015 at 4:15 PM

I am a bank employee and I do the work of registration for PMSBY and PMJJBY. My question is if by mistake the details of applicant such as DOB or name and relation of nominee is wrongly filled while registration then how such mistakes will be rectified?

Shiv Kukreja September 13, 2015 at 12:08 AM

Hi Prasanna,
You should approach the insurance company to get it rectified.

Sk Jahir September 12, 2015 at 2:24 PM

Hii sir,
I had been submit the claim form for death claim on 17th Aug in SBI branch. How I know that about my claim status?

Shiv Kukreja September 13, 2015 at 12:18 AM

Hi Mr. Jahir,
Only the bank or the insurance company can let you know the status of your claim.

madhu September 18, 2015 at 3:45 PM

I want SBI dmm mny claim contact details

Shiv Kukreja October 3, 2015 at 12:03 PM

Hi Madhu,
You need to approach SBI for the same.

madhu September 18, 2015 at 3:46 PM

Sbi pmjjby claim contact addresses

Ranjit Karmakar September 21, 2015 at 3:26 PM

I have registered below mention scheme from my state bank of india saving s account 6 month ago.
1.Reff: 1318060709 Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) State Bank of India
2.Reff:1218066539 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) State Bank of India
But still I have not gotten any receipt or any bond for this insurance.
Please guide will I get any documents or this reference no is enough??

Shiv Kukreja October 3, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Hi Ranjit,
No policy document will be provided for these schemes. These reference numbers and debit entry in your bank passbook are the valid proofs for your insurance cover.

FARHAN.K October 6, 2015 at 1:02 PM

Dear Sir

My mother died at the age of 60 due to advanced stage (3rd stage) of cancer. she was treated at the hospital and was discharged advising she cannot be further operated for a chemotheraphy or any other speciality treatment or operation due to her health condition etc., she survived for nearly 2 months under local doctor’s prescription. she was registered under PMSBY. Can the insurance amount of Rs. 2 lac for her death.

Amaresh October 27, 2015 at 5:26 PM

My brother passed away in August and have applied for both pmjjby nd pmsby which was linked to IDBI bank and I got settlement of pmsby by bajaj allianz in the 1st week of October ..
But pmjjby which is to be settled by LIC india is making delay and have contacted bank for the status they say LlC people are not yet given any response .
How can I check the status of the claim settlement

manas debnath November 8, 2015 at 7:59 PM

Sir

I erroneously enrolled the sbi customers under PMJJBY(Priministers Jeeban Jyoti Bima Yajana Rs 330/-) instead of PMBSY( Priministers bima suraksha yajana Rs 12/-) and Rs 330/- already deducted from there account and the customers are not interested to deduct Rs 330/- in the coming year i.e 2016 . Please guide us how to rectify the problem or whom to contact . manas debnath SBI staff ,ph no-9583479856

ammu November 10, 2015 at 5:18 PM

hi this is ammu….i wantsome information…my brother in law passed away 8.11.2015.he is under PMJJBY(Priministers Jeeban Jyoti Bima Yajana Rs 330/-) .how to claim………plz help me……

Akash December 6, 2015 at 4:30 PM

I submitted the claim form inb the sbi but I want to know status then what can I do. .?

Mallikarjuna December 8, 2015 at 8:23 PM

Respected sir!
My brother-in-law expired on 08-09-2015. he was under PMJJY we claimed on 29-09-2015 but we did’t get any information from the respective bank.When we approached the bank manager he informed us that they didn’t get any response from their authorities(LIC).Now what should we do,whom should we meet.can you help us.

Santosh B V January 13, 2016 at 2:27 PM

Hi mallikarjun, he should respond for ur request n if not means directly in the same web collect state Wise tool free numbers or national tool free number n call

Deepika December 16, 2015 at 10:23 AM

Hi Sir, my sister met with an bike accident and died on Sept 11, when we contacted the SBI branch they said we have not claimed any policy till now and asked us to come after 1 month as the Manager is new to the branch.
She had enrolled for both PMJJBY & PMSBY can we claim both or only one, and what is the procedure for this, please help us because she had 3 year old son.

P.Anand babu December 29, 2015 at 9:46 PM

sir
please give the details of the insurance company name and adders tied with SBH for the scheme PMSBY in Nalgonda (Dist), Telangana. The

Roshanali February 13, 2016 at 9:29 PM

i have taken pmjjby and pmsby policy from SBI bank in the month of april and the amount is also being deducted from my account but i havent received any sms or any document about my succesful enrolment in the scheme (few of my colleagues have received policy no thru sms).
any possibility of knowing atleast my Policy no so that i can check my personal details . plz help

mahendar February 18, 2016 at 11:33 AM

sir,one week back my father’s death claim was regisrered,how much it will take to get benfit amount

mahendar February 18, 2016 at 11:35 AM

how much time it will take to get benfit amount,if claim was registered one week back

Rajesh March 8, 2016 at 11:31 AM

Dear Shiv,

Firstly, thanks a lot sharing the knowledge, and clarifying the doubts, Good job.

My father is passed away on 12/SEP/15. I’ve gone through all the process in the month of November with Central Bank of India. When I’ve contacted the Branch manager about this claim, he said: I’ll track and let you know.

My Query is: Can we have any online kind of thing so that we can check instead of going every time to the bank and wait in the Queue to meet the VERY MOST busy branch managers, if we’ve any such then please provide us the links or resources to go through.

Thanks a lot for your information.

Rajesh

PRIYA March 15, 2016 at 7:24 PM

sir, my friend committed suicide in oct 2015, she was under PMJJBY scheme and nominated her mother, now her mother can proceed with the claim? Please let me know as early as possible

santosh April 29, 2016 at 9:32 PM

My sister Sabita Dash was joined Pmjjby 31 may 2015 under Central Bank of India, Athgarh branch,distt-cuttack,odisha,pin-754029.
Unfortunately she expected(Natural
Death)on 09 Sep 2015 and her policy no is LICCBIN8245340858 And A/C No is 3458344280 .Ragarding in this matter,All the required documents had already sent by Central Bank Athgarh Branch he sent documents R D Department,Central office Fort Mumbai(400023)Dated-18-Dec-2015 but it now we do not get any credit
Kindly take necessary measure in this matter(My Mob No-7378333182)

Santosh May 2, 2016 at 3:47 PM

Sir
My sister Sabita Dash was joined Pmjjby on 31/May/2015 under Central Bank of India,athgarh branch, dusty-cuttack,odisha(754029).unfortunately she expired(Natural Death)on 09/sept/2015 and her policy No is LICCBIN8245340858 and A/c No is
3458344280 .Ragarding in this matter,
All the required documents had already sent by Central Bank of India, Athgarh branch on 18 /Dec/2015 to
Rural department department, Central office, fort Mumbai pin-400023 but till now we do not get any credit.
Kindly take necessary measure in this matter at your earliest convenience.

Thanking you

Kamal Sarkar May 4, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Sir, I have claim one policy of PMJJBY but till date we did not get any response.Nominee is Wife of Policyholders Shyamal Sarkar.Please help to get the claim because the Nominee is unemployed,

karan Mate May 14, 2016 at 11:39 PM

Sir if u can help me claim settlement with national insurance.

SUBARNA MUKHOPADHYAY May 16, 2016 at 8:30 AM

Sir, one of my relatives died in an accident. His age was below 55yrs. He had enrolled for both 12/- & 330/-. When his wife claimed both PMSBY & PMJJBY the Bank of India Branch Manager forwarded PMJBBY to the insurance company and assured us that it will get settled soon. But he did not forward PMSBY claim form and informed us that we get any one and not both. Can you provide us with a circular that a nominee is entitled to claim both the policies. We are being misguided please help.

Praveen badiger June 1, 2016 at 12:08 PM

I have lost acknowledgment of both the atal pension yojana and jeevan suraksha yojana!how can i get back the same,please guide me sir!

Biswajit Purkayastha June 1, 2016 at 3:42 PM

Sir/Madam
How to know my own account number and how to take my account details.

manoj kumar June 14, 2016 at 7:26 AM

i am a bank employee.how can i check the authenticity of claim application received.is it the bank staffs responsibility to check the authenticity of claim?

G nagu June 27, 2016 at 6:27 PM

Hello sir I am g. Nagu
I want pmjjy Mumbai branch contact information please give me sir…

G nagu June 27, 2016 at 9:34 PM

My wife died on 27 December 2015 and
I submitted all the documents to our near Sbh bank and the claim certificate was submitted on April 12 2016 but I didn’t receive any information and claim settlement..
Plz help me sir

G nagu June 27, 2016 at 9:36 PM

Plz give me the main branch contact details and the pmjjby mumbai contact details…I want the contact details plz…helpe

Srinivas August 6, 2016 at 3:40 PM

How do I generate Premium receipt for payment towards PMJJBY?

pallavi kakade August 7, 2016 at 5:20 PM

how can i get receipt of PMJJBY from sbi life please give me information about that.send the information on above email id

chandu August 9, 2016 at 12:24 PM

sir
if a person is having both the policies pmjjby & pmsby in case if he died in road accident , both the claims are applicable to him . will he get both the claims.

viru parmar August 29, 2016 at 7:30 PM

My brother expired on 14/6/16 n I hv claimed for pmjjby on 20/8/16 .I want to know about status of above claim whr can I get the status properly? Plz give me rply soon

Jyoti Debnath September 9, 2016 at 5:43 PM

There are lot of confusions and ambiguities regarding these plans and policies, for which I require proper information and clarification with website details with login ids and password.

I have already joined Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana through (both yojanas) my savings bank account both at ICICI bank as well as both at Kotak Mahindra bank ,
But I have not received any confirmation mail.
Also, I have not received either any policy details with number or preium paid certificate.
Bank are not guiding me , regarding this.
They are only ignoring these types of queries.
May I know the process– How shall I track my policy details?
How to know the status of the yoganas.. policy numbers.. etc?
If I want to transfer the policies from one bank to another bank , what I should do?
If I want to close the existing policies, what should I do?
What is the website or URL, from where I shall be to view these details?
How can I do online monitoring of these policies?
Could you please inform me the exact procedures?

I am eagerly waiting to receive positive response vial email or via call.

Thanking you a lot in prior anticipation.
With best regards-
Jyoti Debnath.
Mob – 8697443425
Mail id – jyotid@lntecc.com;
jyoti_agcl@yahoo.com;
and
debnath.jyoti@gmail.com

RamAvtar September 29, 2016 at 10:07 PM

Sir
Mera padoshi expire on 08/ 07/ 2016
date 31/ 08/ 2016 ko maine nominee ko sath leker saare ducoments bank me de diye pr claim abhi tak nahi mila 30 days ka time hota h doucoments submits krwane ke baad plz reply cont .
9812200069

Sathishkumar B October 13, 2016 at 12:21 PM

My wife was died in a road accident in the month of April 2016 who was enrolled in the PMSBY Scheme. I have approached the ICICI branch where she has her account for the claim immediately within a month. As per their request I have submitted all the relevant supportive documents to them and they also assured we will help you in getting the same. But it has been 5months I didn’t get any settlement in spite of my regular follow ups. Kindly advice what can I do

beuty deb das October 29, 2016 at 12:02 PM

sir
my husband expir on 3month.
Death ciaim Acknowledgement letter date.24/08/2016.policy NO-76001000438.nomini-BeautyDebDas.pr clim abhi tak nahi mila.plz reply cont.
thankyou.

bishnusukladas October 29, 2016 at 12:17 PM

sir

my father expir 9month.
death clim ID-PMJJBY/0010825 policy-76001000135.apka letter 26/06/2016.diya hi RS.200000/-(Rupees tOW Lakh(s)only)has been transferred STATE BANK OF INDIA Account NO-35763751835.but abhi tak Rupiya nahi mila. plz reply cont.

Santosh in November 23, 2016 at 10:17 PM

Res sir,my mother death 12july 2016 but not response the pmjjby claims .

V.M.KOLEKAR November 24, 2016 at 9:42 PM

PMJJBY SBIJB10717201614709533431
PMSBY SBISB1071720161467870567
BALANCE STATUS

Dhanesh Jindal January 9, 2017 at 7:42 PM

My brother had taken the PMJJBY for standard chartered bank, Bareilly branch.
He expired on 13/12/2016 and as nominee I don’t have any policy document coz no policy bond issued under this scheme.
Now, I approach bank for claim settlement but bank also don’t know the claim process.

Please guide.

Dhanesh Jindal
9319966396

manish January 11, 2017 at 8:26 PM

There should be online procudure to check claim status just by putting policy no is there any such system

manish January 11, 2017 at 8:31 PM

Can we close the account of death person before claim settle

manish January 11, 2017 at 8:29 PM

Is there any need not to close the account of the death person till claim is not settle

Santosh kumar January 23, 2017 at 5:51 PM

How to check pmsby CLIM accident claim plz. Tell me or. Give customer care no

T s Udaya Kar January 30, 2017 at 10:16 PM

Last month my brother in law @ sister attempt suicide and demised. They were nominees in pmmjy respectively. Who is eligible to claim the insurance as there were no nominees in both cases.

T s Udaya Kamar January 30, 2017 at 10:19 PM

satbeer March 1, 2017 at 2:03 PM

Hello sir
Mere papa ki death k baad maine jivan jyoti form online nikal kr fill krke bank mei jama krva diye hai 21 feb 2017 ko baad mei maine 27 ko manager ko phone kiya k vo form aagey submit ho gye hai to unhoney kaha muje pta nahi hai ye aagey kahan deposit hongey aap hee bata do mei ludhiana mei rehta hu cbi bank mei papa ka acc ttha or may 2015 ko policy krvai gayi thi bank se he but manager ko hee nahi pta k aagey kahan deposit hongey claim form jab ki form mei likha ha sub kuch bank krega but sub kuch maine hee kiya form bhi maine online nikala aub tak kuch bhi nayi huya mei kya kru please muje batao cbi ldh branch punjab madhopuri branch

Ramashankar Mithailal Gupta March 20, 2017 at 5:42 PM

SBI A/c 10816073864 – Want to know Claim status ! PMSBY National Insurance Policy Number – 37020442158200000256
Want to know the current status of below PMSBY Status

Details :
Account Holder Name- Mithailal M Gupta

Thanks & Regards,
Ramashankar Gupta
8082483472

Bhargav Dasari March 26, 2017 at 9:38 AM

Hi sir,. Iam Bhargav Dasari my mother died on 13/09/2016 I didn’t get the money in my account

Grandhi suresh May 3, 2017 at 3:48 PM

Hi sir, iam grandhi suresh my father died on 27.3.2017 Grandhi Chandrasekhar sbi a/c no 20181612268 chirala Ap pmjjby claimed 4.04.17 plz status. Contact 9948135435

Satish Anchan May 18, 2017 at 2:16 AM

I enrolled PMSBY as on launch of scheme and one and half year ago, I meat with an accident and i was in the hospital for one and half month. In the accident i lost one eye sight permanently, but by the time i was not aware of the scheme.

My question is, am i eligible to claim the scheme?

ramesh May 27, 2017 at 12:16 AM

I am working in SBI, we forwarded the pmsby claim form to NICL, Jaipur…they said they will be paying only to Rajasthan ppl…but claimaint is from Kerala…can anyone provide Kerala NICL address where documents to be forwarded…

Parveen Verma May 30, 2017 at 8:12 PM

Hello,
My father went to Hyderabad to meet my brother. There he done ERCP in a hospital, soon after coming back to delhi he got infection in bile duct and died in hospital. Can i can his death under prdhan mantri suraksha yojana?

Chaitali Dutta June 6, 2017 at 4:12 PM

I hereby like to get information from you that whether the amount will get back if I want to discounting this policy. Then how much I will get after 10 years.

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks and regards,

Chaitali Dutta

Raju June 8, 2017 at 1:35 PM

Hi sir.

This is Raju from Bangalore. My father was a central bank of India customer. He paid two years of PMJJBY premium amount. He died on this year February month. So I applied to claim the amount on March. But still I didnt get the amount so how to check the claim status. If I ask in bank also they are telling that we sent documents to insurance company. Nothing is pending from our end. Pls suggest on this sir.

Ankur Singla June 13, 2017 at 11:09 AM

Dear Team
hi,
my mother demise on feb 2017 and she was linked with pmjjby in the bank of PNB amin , as the nominee i have submit all documents for claim settlement produced to bank as desired in first week of april 2017.
accordingly i want to know that how much time it took by insurance agency for settlement of claim.
Ankur

Lakhan Goswami June 22, 2017 at 8:35 AM

Mera cleam bank manager accept nhi kar rhe hai mere pas all document’s hai plz help me 9883362967

Swati July 3, 2017 at 7:41 PM

Kindly share the address of PMSBY claim . Where to send the application in this case?

Raju Jayappagol July 18, 2017 at 5:30 PM

Plz inform me how to close my PMJJBY and PMSBY from my State Bank of India’s SB a/c….

manish August 2, 2017 at 9:02 PM

I have got claim settkement for my brother procudure is bank give acknowledgement receipt attach to death certificate claim form is to filled thenyou subbmit the form all document ti bank my claim was srttled within two month

Ganesh August 16, 2017 at 10:18 PM

I am the a/c holder in Indian overseas Bank and avail Pmjjy whether it is tieup with which insurance company can you reply

shyam kumar September 13, 2017 at 3:04 PM

sir, Can claim be made together for both schemes (pmjjby & pmsby)?

Brahma soni September 19, 2017 at 11:52 PM

Sir pmjjy ka claim kisi parkar utaye aur kya document lagaye aur hame hamara police nambar kha se milega please help me

ambika v September 20, 2017 at 2:24 PM

Hi sir iam ambika my died on novmber 30 and we applied for claim insurence but still we did not get any claim status plz can i know the claim status plz Policy no.900100035 SB Account no 025000101028400

Jaya October 14, 2017 at 12:28 PM

If i claim pmjjby is it possible to claim pmsby also, because death person done both policies

Snehal October 30, 2017 at 7:42 PM

my brother died in a railway accident 23rd sept, i got the death certificate late now at 26th oct, will my mom get the pmsy (330/- premium) claim?
I went to his bank and the bank personnel said just submit the death certificate and application, we submitted only that today, there is no form submission done, is there any chance that mom will get the claim ?

since this was a railway accident can we also try applying some railway claim along with PMSY ?

She is a non-working alone lady now, he was her only son. Please reply

Sachin Jadhav November 28, 2017 at 12:42 PM

Hello,
Insurance authority is asking Post martem report. But hospital and police give us only Adavcne PM report and they said original will be given once completed and it always late bt 3 to 4 months. But claim to be submitted in one month. Is there any link or document which can say advance claim can be workout. please reply urgent sir…

Manoj sadhwani November 29, 2017 at 1:30 PM

Hi shiv sir ….
my father ashok h sadhwani is died on 20.oct.2017. he is holding the polciy
of rs 12 …. i have submited all the needful documents in canara bank dhankawadi pune still not received the claim so pls let me know the status and help to get the claim sir please